[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do I love so much this photo? I fucking project myself into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 146307896719.jpg (76 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
146307896719.jpg
76 KB, 1024x769
why do I love so much this photo?

I fucking project myself into it, I imagine that I'm on her birthday and taking the photo, and her father is smiling and saying "darling your boyfriend is taking a photo".

Oh boy, I desire anzu so much, It's not love but neither just plain sexual attraction.
>>
...why the fuck does she look so weird in that photo?

she looks way older than she normally looks

also is her family fucking rich or something?
>>
>>28517006
>also is her family fucking rich or something?

she goes to the most expensive uni in Turkey, has a very expensive hobby and studies a useless subject.

what do you think?
>>
>>28516968
I'm the one that snapped that photo. She gave me a handy-to-sucky afterwards. Came down that bitch's throat. She knew she was mine.

Shit was so CA$H
>>
File: ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg (47 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5004a0fb3ffa3.jpg
47 KB, 500x596
>>28517120
a-anon, is everything ok?
>>
File: 1391412798932.jpg (48 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
1391412798932.jpg
48 KB, 300x258
>>28517120

We're going to hell, you know that?
>>
you are weird OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.