[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who actually care about a woman's pleasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1458804557658.jpg (47 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1458804557658.jpg
47 KB, 550x413
>there are people who actually care about a woman's pleasure or ability to orgasm
The vast majority of women require oral/hard fingering to orgasm, and oral is disgusting. Why would any self respecting man care about trying to give his girl an orgasm? She is there to pleasure you, not the other way around.
>>
picture reladimante: you
>>
>>28516767
And you wonder why you're single and nobody wants to fuck you...
>>
>>28516798
le fedora xD 1 of my fav memes 2
>>
>>28516798
>reladimente
See>>28516798
You walking cringe fest
>>
>>28516842
A woman is basically just an inferior onahole.
>>
>>28516842
Men bring resources and protection, women literally bring nothing to the picture except for sex. A real conversation can only be had with a man because women are shallow when it comes to hobbies, and generally have the same cookie cutter opinions.
>>
I love eating out my gf and making her come. Before she does, she's writing and moaning out of control. It's one of the most beautiful sights in the world.
>>
>>28516936
How do you deal with the smell and taste? Pussy is disgusting.
>>
>>28516954
Seems like your nasal nerves are damaged.

You can fix it but it requires shooting yourself in the face
>>
>>28516954
You never never seen a vagina, let alone taste or smell one.
>>
>>28516867
>You walking cringe fest
that's some reddit-tier-bullshit insult right there
>>
>>28516989
I have, good try.
>>28516975
Very creative
>>
>>28516767
>doesn't know about the addicting taste of vaginal fluids full of girl pheromones that fills your head with a druglike induced haze and makes you want to slam dunk her pussy with your hard af dick
>>
>>28517005
Must have been the vagina of a fat fembot who hadn't showered in a week. My gf's vagina is shaved, clean. There's no smell or taste, really. Tastes no different than licking skin.
>>
>>28517016
Literally doesn't exist.
>>28517031
Nope, was normal, just shaved and showered vagina. Disgusting.
>>
>>28517071
Then there's something amiss with your brain meats
>>
>>28516767
Interesting. I'm concerned that if I ever get a gf I'd have to explain to her that I wont have sex or receive any jobs from her because I destroyed my equipment masturbating too much. Concurrently another reason is I'm very afraid of spilling any semen in/around a woman because I absolutely never want children and am pro life. If its true that most women can't actually experience orgasm from intercourse anyways I could just cuddle with her and finger her G spot and do tantric breathing practices together that produce far more pleasurable sensations than genital orgasm.

Male orgasm a shit anyway, its a buildup to a few seconds of euphoria and then feels disgusting, depleting and makes a mess. My junk still works but masturbation/sex would be somewhat painful (I'm not that big a guy) and afraid that even one fap or fuck will send me back to fapping several hours a day.
>>
>>28516767
Women don't care about my pleasure during a relationship so I don't care about theirs during sex.
>>
>>28516767
And you wonder why she left you for tyrone
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.