[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /r9k/ became less about tfwngf, and more about boipucci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: lehappyteam.png (290 KB, 1033x552) Image search: [Google]
lehappyteam.png
290 KB, 1033x552
>tfw /r9k/ became less about tfwngf, and more about boipucci

>tfw this board is literally /r9gay/
>>
GayGoyBump
>>
>>28516629
i dont get pic related
hypno and top left are jewish, meowth has money, but what's up with the rest? how is ditto jewish
>>
File: lehappyshitto.jpg (111 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
lehappyshitto.jpg
111 KB, 504x566
>>28517429
On /vp/ 2 years ago, me and some cohorts conned some GTS noobs of their Xerneas/Yveltal and other stuff with Ditto. We lied and said they had 6ivs and egg moves.

Magikarp is infamous for the in game and anime scammer

Just look at Alakazam...
>>
>>28517512
alakazam is clearly some indian mystic type shit how does he look remotely jewish at all
that's not a big nose that's just the shape of their heads, like dogs. look at abra without the beard.
>>
What do you expect? Most of us hate women, so we'd rather fuck boypoochi
>>
What do you expect? The more mainstream homosexuality becomes the more boys will seem like a viable alternative to girls.
>>
>>28517772
abra cadabra alakazam is literal hebrew sandnigger babble though
>>
File: 11235u35u12.jpg (68 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
11235u35u12.jpg
68 KB, 400x492
>>28516629
Beause we realized girls are cruel and boys are nice. So if we can get a boy who is very femme and pound his ass that would be enough!

I don't even wanna fuck women anymore. I can't get off when there is such an asymetrical balance of power in the relatinship, she could at any moment cuck me and I would have to go back to fapping. Then there is the whole past with fuck parties and getting banged by the likes of the people who picked on me since elementary.

Boys are innocent. In fact, last time I remembered gay boys were picked on too. And pretty much by the same people who picked on me, so yeah, they''re truest ally.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.