[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m 1o-tM05g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: man.png (411 KB, 665x666) Image search: [Google]
man.png
411 KB, 665x666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g
>>
>Surround yourself with people you want to be around.
well, so much for his method
>>
>tedX
>X

when will people stop watching this shit
>>
>>28516490
>Dobby is saying Facebook tier motivational memes
If I wanted to see thaf shit I would just check my bitter aunt's wall
>>
I like the " dont worry about what you cant do and do what you can do" idea desu senpai
>>
Is that the gwand wizowd?
>>
ted/tedx, not even once.
>>
>>28516490

Tsimfuckus? Man, he got old quickly.
>>
>>28516490
when i see people like this. it reminds me i have literally no excuse for being the sorry sap i am right now. Whenever im feeling down, I'll think of sam. Every time i fail to do my one rep max, ill think of sam. Every time I see a pretty girl that my mind tells me "nothing will come of" ill think of sam. Im going to try to be a better person. Im going to make it for people who can't.
>>
>>28517259
who is sam?
>>
>>28517259
He can get away with it because he gets sympathy for being a literal freak of nature to the point where people will act like his friend just to look better. It's inexcusable if you give off the appearance that there isn't something horribly wrong with you.
>>
>>28516896
It's a retarded fucking idea. People will still treat you poorly for being inferior(like that fuck in the video).
>>
>>28517259
>it reminds me i have literally no excuse for being the sorry sap i am right now.

Me too, but it just makes me want to commit suicide even more.
>>
Even that guy has a hot gf FUCK
>>
1. Be OK with what you ultimately can't do, because there is so much you can do

Just what a cuck would say. The things you can't do are because of bad luck and you just accept it like a bitch because you can do some other things? Fuck that. He even says he ignores the negative aspects. What a retard.

2. Surround yourself with people you want to be around.

Yeah so people don't tell you the truth. Surround yourself in the bubble of the fake nonexistent positivity.

This guy is coping. What a retard.
>>
>>28517414
how happy is your life anon-kun
>>
>>28517433
Not very happy. And even his life wasn't happy. He just deluded himself enough so that he thought it was. And that's fake no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>28517069
Is he dead? Its been a long time since I heard this name.
>>
He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
>>
>his goals was to play drums.
>achieved his goal and got to play drums.
Sounds like a good life desu. Honestly though, if I were dieing, I would ask to not complete high school and to play videogames all day and do one of those "make a wish foundation" thing.
>>
>>28516914
kek, nice reference

>>28517509
yeah he died
>>
>>28517319
>act like his friend just to look better
Or maybe to make him feel better about himself? Hmmmmmm....
>>
File: Untitled.png (33 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33 KB, 182x183
the nose knose
>>
Now THAT'S a reason to kill your self
>>
File: 1461579317109.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461579317109.gif
140 KB, 379x440
Little dude got dealt 72 and against all odds won.
>>
File: fatherfigure.gif (987 KB, 233x199) Image search: [Google]
fatherfigure.gif
987 KB, 233x199
>>28517259
he truly is an inspiration to us all
>>
File: 362.png (34 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
362.png
34 KB, 645x773
>Died: January 10, 2014
>>
>>28516490
It's like this:
Good looking = Great life
Bad looking = Terrible life
Absolutely hideous = Decent life

At a certain point on the ugliness spectrum, people start feeling sorry for you universally, counteracting the negative aspect of it. You'll go on talk shows, get books published, possibly even be famous. The worst thing you can be is ugly but not extremely ugly.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.