[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie Talks About Suicide During Livestream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 33797903.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
How does this video make you feel?

https://youtu.be/q-nUigOMRwc
>>
Some family member he had probably committed suicide.
>>
>>28516452
I doubt it, many people get self righteous about suicide
>>
In a way I agree that young people these days are too much of a push over and have absolutely no ability to self help. Literally overgrown babies with no life skills.

On the other hand getting angry over suicidal messages shows the streamer also has a weak character.

Suicide being selfish is irrelevant. Death is an eternal state. Life is infinitely short in comparison to death. What does it matter if you die today or in 80 years from now? Put in perspective both alternatives are infinitely short compared to non-existence. In this light, suicide is always pointless.
>>
Guy is a major asshole. The donator turned his life around and thanks the streamer saying he changed his outlook. Then the streamer goes into an autistic rant attacking him. I bet the donator just got even more depressed from seeing his idol berate him like that. Fucking normies man. They will never understand living a hopeless life with depression.
>>
his name is dmbrandon and works for smite, next time he streams we oughta go on there and say "DEAD SISTER DEAD SISTER" because his sister died
>>
>everyone has loved ones
is he serious
>>
>>28516547
Most of those people had a relative or close friend who did it, they are get really angry and teared up. Those selfish horrible losers why bro? Come back!!!!!!!!
>>
>why would you kill yourself when people care about you ;)))
Good point, guess I'll just continue into a nosedive into a tench of depression so others don't feel bad about it, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>28516638
isn't it selfish to want someone to go on suffering so they can keep you company? At least help them before they do it...
>>
>>28516598
Dmbrandon has already quit
>>
>>28516691
>>28516727

Normies have no idea about the psychology behind suicidal depression. The suicider (?) is so full of pathological guilt that they believe they're doing everyone a big favor by killing themselves.
>>
>>28516768
I can relate to that
my comment is original
>>
File: 1435265468588.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1435265468588.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>28516768
>The suicider (?) is so full of pathological guilt that they believe they're doing everyone a big favor by killing themselves.
>>
Normies have weak mental fortitude. They don't dare to reflect upon the darker sides of life. That's why they respond so aggressively with psychological defense mechanisms when they hear about suicide.
>>
His logic is typical just-world. What a fucking retard.

It's the typical normie mindset
>hurr everyone is sad
Yeah but not everyone is also ugly, short, etc. Fucking retards.
>>
he is a fucking prick pretending to know what depression or lonliness is like

fucking normie scum
>>
>>28516768
>they believe they're doing everyone a big favor by killing themselves
they are though
the weak have no value
>>
>>28516410
he got fired for this, which is disgusting
just say and do anything you want, i hate it when people judge
>>
>>28516410
>come onto random stream
>start talking about their failed suicide attempts

streamer had every right to call him out on his autism
>>
>>28517009
>meanwhile he/she/xir spends time posting on a misogynistic racist imageboard

>>28516970
That may be true. Doesn't change what I said about the suicider's feels.
>>
>>28516410
The guy who donated is an attention whore, the only thing he was trying to go for was getting his ego stroked and the streamer didn't give it to him.
But the streamer is also a faggot because he thinks having a bad day occasionally = everyone has depression.
>>
twitchtvdmbrandon
He's live and banning everyone that mentions the incident.
Really robot? Muting me for a spam post? Fuck you
>>
>>28517083
I think you naied it. They are both at fault, but the streamer is the biggest offender here.
>>
>>28517009
private company can fire who they like

he is a shit bag normie for thinking suicide is something u can just get over
>>
He just said what every normie on earth thinks in a very edgy and agressive way. He probably believes that he was helping with some tough love bullshit
Donator was a faggot for mentionning this in a stream though, probably never really wanted to kill himself and just sent this for attention.
>>
who else here only friends are dota 2 streamer, they don't even know that i exist though as i never interact with them
i have been watching some of them for like 2 years now
>>
File: 1462873477701.jpg (120 KB, 740x737) Image search: [Google]
1462873477701.jpg
120 KB, 740x737
>>28516410
>everyone has loved ones
yeah, ha ha... ha... WHAT?
>>
>went to his stream and called his sister selfish for being dead
>instant permaban
>>
>>28516410
>someone has or wants to commit suicide
>what a selfish prick. what about those around you?
I hear this stupid bullshit so often. Yeah sure, your loved ones are gonna be affected by it and it might even fuck them up psychologically. But don't you think that your immediate attention should be given to the person that's trying to KILL THEMSELVES!?
>>
he just seems like a sensitive guy
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
Suicide is OK
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.