[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently found out that my girlfriend had bareback sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: used_goods.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
I recently found out that my girlfriend had bareback sex with her ex-boyfriend.

I have asked her for more details, such as whether he came inside her pussy, but she won't answer.

For the record, with me she has only had protected sex, and she says she is too afraid to have bareback sex because of the risks.

I am filled with seething rage and stomach-clenching jealousy whenever I think about another guy pumping my girl full of semen and I don't get to.

What should I do? What is she hiding? Is there any way to know if she got an abortion or something?
>>
That pussy is haunted, mang
>>
you are never goign to be okay with it so just dump her
>>
I thought people in a relationship did not use condom. Eitherway op, you're a cuck.
>>
you cant be a robot if you have a girlfriend
fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>28516154
i totally get the jealousy but you sound pathetic. what should you do??? do you even like her or what? convince her to get on the pill or an iud, or if you've only been together for a bit then wait it out. or go find another chick. what is wrong with you?
>>
>>28516154
don't forget to go south, oralcuck
>>
>dating non-virgin girls
you deserve what you got, cuck
>>
She is used goods, dump her. She obviously can't get over her past boyfriends and is using you for beta bucks
>>
File: 1462641304119.jpg (181 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1462641304119.jpg
181 KB, 1440x900
>>28516154
>I have asked her for more details, such as whether he came inside her pussy, but she won't answer.
The answer is obviously yes, m80
>>
Are you dumb dude? She has HIV and got it from her ex.
>>
>tfw craigs plan to make robots miserable even if they get a girlfriend worked
i think the jews have a lot to learn from this little experiment. OP will literally hate his life no matter what happens. now Craig just needs to come back and sell some sex toy or something.
>>
why do we always have to deal with this disgusting shit here?
>>
>>28516293
daddy whats a craig?
>>
>>28516154

Maybe you should go get tested for STDs just to be safe. If your test is positive for something, you might have a legal case against her if you want to go that far.
>>
>women get cummed in by random shitheads
>culture insists women can't climax without oral and deserve satisfaction during long term relationships

what do, oralcuck?
>>
What is this normalfag shit
>>
>>28516154
>What should I do? What is she hiding? Is there any way to know if she got an abortion or something?
Quit being a tool, if she tells you she does stuff with other guys and isn't going to do it with her she's trying to break up with you.
Asking her a bunch of questions about it makes you look immature and whiney to her. Even if she is the fucked up one in the situation she's doing what she can to herself to make you the problem.
I would drop her without a word and look for someone else.
>>
>>28516190
>>28516221
>>28516222
Just because you date a woman with sexual history does not make you a "cuck." The past is the past.
>>
>>28516372
>a legal case against her
top kek
>>
>>28516372
>this is what khv's actually believe
>>
>>28517048
>The past is the past.
This is almost as bad as saying "IT'S (current year)"
>>
>>28517122
>>28517183

nigger, if its AIDS...

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmission-and-the-criminal-law/page/1255092/
>>
File: 1461186342500.jpg (27 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
1461186342500.jpg
27 KB, 350x335
>>28517048
Yeah and when I want to hire someone for my company who has a history of job hopping every three months I also say "The past is the past".

>mfw
>>
>>28516378
>random shithead
>bf
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.