[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey look it's anon , let's rape hi.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461998109937.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461998109937.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
Hey look it's anon , let's rape hi.
>>
every first hi is a rape hi unless they ask if they can say hi and you say yes.
>>
>>28515819
*teleports in their dicks*
>>
>>28515859
>ask if they can say hi
>just walking up to someone and asking them things
rapist
>>
File: FUCK! (2).jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
FUCK! (2).jpg
9 KB, 205x286
these guys could get high on meth, rape 10 girls, kick your ass and then rob a bank and they would get a warning because 'they are just some young men. living their lives, and enjoying their youth, we cant punish them too hard.'
meanwhile if you or i did half these things we would get the electric chair.
>>
>>28515933
>and they would get a warning

No, they wouldn't
>>
>>28515991
YES. they would, i have personal experience with chad criminals, they walk away every time because the judges cunt starts to drip.
>>
>>28515897
that's question rape, not hi rape. have you not taken even one women's studies class? pathetic. obviously you don't question rape the person, you stand with your back to them saying "question warning" quietly with your hands above your head. if they ignore you or say anything negative, you have to run away. if they say "question acceptable" you have your female/transfemale companion confer with them to make sure they don't feel coerced. then you ask the question through your companion. i didn't think i had to walk you through all that but apparently there are still troglodytes in the world who don't understand that "asking a question" means going through the question safety process and not just walking up and brutally question raping someone.
>>
>>28516032
Nope they wouldn't because they are white.
>>
>>28516032
you sound like a nigger. If they're getting away with it they deserve too
>>
>>28516065
>i didn't think i had to walk you through all that but apparently there are still troglodytes in the world who don't understand that "asking a question" means going through the question safety process and not just walking up and brutally question raping someone.
>fucking knowledgesplaining this hard
Absolutely dripping with privilege.
What if I was a deaf dumb and blind eskimo literally too grandiose in beautiful healthy fat to leave the limited port hole of my igloo, having my grunts transcribed by my lover?
Did you think about that?
>>
File: 1434042811270.jpg (878 KB, 2056x3088) Image search: [Google]
1434042811270.jpg
878 KB, 2056x3088
Their deep set eyes, their jawlines and their height really seem to make the most of their attractiveness.
>>
>>28516131
obvi, but you're not. you're a white male, which i can spot a mile away, and i'll talk to you as i please.
>>
>>28516161
Excuse me?
Hold up-
How is someone "obviously" "white" or a "male".
it's 2016
>>
>>28516185
i'm feeling very raped by your attitude right now. are you raping me, OBVIOUS WHITE MALE?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.