[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you took the red pill and must live a life of misery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>tfw you took the red pill and must live a life of misery
>>
But if you take the blue pill. You are happy, but lying to yourself or ignoring things for the sake of feeling better and satisfied. Are you really living? Is it life if you have to lie to yourself? If even in your head, in your own mind you can't be honest.
>>
>>28515691
how do I go back, anon?
>>
>>28515721
red pilled robots actually believe this horse shit?
>>
>>28515724
bash yourself few times with a sledgehammer and you'll become somewhat normie
>>
>tfw you will never be a normie that believes races are 100% exactly equal, Jews are Americas greatest ally and nothing else, and look forward to coming home from working 60 hours a week to support your wive and her son and love life
>>
>>28515734
What horse shit?
>>
>>28515756
Wife. Autocorrect tried to give normie me multiple wives
>>
>>28515691
i turned wagecuck couple days ago,blue pilling it hard trying to see what this normie life is about
>>
>>28515691
>tfw you took the blue pill and now you have 18 years of alimony to pay for your wife's son who has an afro but you were denied a DNA test
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.