[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"son you are going to the beach with us today. We dont want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
nmxuz0UN6z1titub2o1_500.png
60 KB, 500x407
"son you are going to the beach with us today. We dont want to hear any more excuses, you got it?"

i just want to kill my self.
>>
Why not kill them instead?
>>
File: jgfuytfuytf.jpg (42 KB, 640x317) Image search: [Google]
jgfuytfuytf.jpg
42 KB, 640x317
>>28515672
>get mad weeks ago
>slice chest in rage with a knife
>not usually what you do but it just happened
>family forcing you to go to beach
>"take your shirt off anon its soo hot!"
>>
>>28515672
the beach is great
wtf is your problem?
just make sure to use plenty of sunscreen
spf 90 or someshit
your pasty skin probably hasn't seen the sun in months
>>
>>28515817
he is obviously a fat fuck and is insecure
that pepe is probably a quarter of his size
>>
>>28515817
>the beach is great
>wtf is your problem?

kek
>>
Beach is chill as fuark if you bring the right equipment

Sunscreen or umbrella
Towel or camping chair
sunglasses
Comfy book, magazine, vidya
Drinks and snacks if you're going to be there a long time

Proceed to chillax, enjoy the waves and the breeze and your idle time. I don't know how someone can't like the beach.
>>
>>28515672
Just keep your normal clothes on and shitpost under a tree
>>
>>28516152
Kek'd.
'Tick' I'm not a robot
>>
>>28515838
I'm not fat and I still hate going to the beach. The sun makes me irritated and I always feel completely worthless seeing couples walking around.
>>
It's a good opportunity to look at semi nude bitches. Don't worry about looking fat and disgusting, that's more than half of the males you see at the beach.
>>
>>28516219
and femaIes
>>
>>28516073
>getting sand and water in your books and vidya
fuckin savage desu
>>
>>28516073
>i don't know how someone can't like the beach

>smelly and full of piss
>loud chads, stacies, and kids everywhere
>old/fat people showing more than you needed to see
>spend rest of the day getting sand out of your hair/feet/clothes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.