[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEONE LEFT A WINDOW OPEN IN MY HOUSE. THERE'S A SWARM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: faggots.jpg (8 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
8 KB, 292x173
SOMEONE LEFT A WINDOW OPEN IN MY HOUSE. THERE'S A SWARM OF WASPS OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM DOOR!!!

HOW DO I MAKE THEM FUCK OFF
>>
>>28515333
Let them come, embrace your doom
>>
>>28515357

fo rreal though man, im hungry and my chex mix is downstairs
>>
Go up to the biggest wasp, bite it's head off, and all the wasps will respect and fear you
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (7 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
smugcat.jpg
7 KB, 220x220
Hahaha, sucks to be you.
>>
Run downstairs go to the store and get something that kills them.
>>
>>28515436
this, become their master
>>
Grab a pillow and light it on fire. The smoke will calm them. Then go to work with a rolled up magazine.
>>
Kill one of them and the others will fly away in terror.
>>
Well OP, time to burn your house down. There is no way out of this except for burning everything you know and love and cherish to a smoldering cinder.

Don't fuck with wasps, muh nigga.
>>
File: Yotsucopter.gif (176 KB, 250x291) Image search: [Google]
Yotsucopter.gif
176 KB, 250x291
>>28515333
Tell them a pack of niggers are coming over for a party they'll btfo to their high end neighborhood faster than you can say dindu
>>
>>28516352
This one was pretty good to be honest
>>
>>28515333
truly the niggers of the insect world
>>
>>28515333
Sucks to be you senpai. A bumblebee visited me today. He was very kind and a total bro so I let him go.
>>
Go out your Window, buy wasp killer at a store. Kill them. Or, buy a "bug bomb", pull pin and throw in hallway. (They're like insecticide smoke garnades)
>>
>>28515333
cinnamon and boron. All bugs hate cinnamon and boron
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.