[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: how to compliment a qt's feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
How do you talk to a girl about her feet without making her feel weird?

What's the proper way to ask a girl if you can massage her feet (in a non sexual way).

Girls put so much effort and money into making their feet pretty. Is it a trap for betas?
>>
>Aw stacy did you just get your nails done? They look so nice
>ew why are you even looking, CREEP!

don't even bother. Girls are a waste of time.
>>
File: 3Vigc6Q.jpg (635 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
3Vigc6Q.jpg
635 KB, 2448x3264
>>28515049
you need to get close with them which isnt happening for me or any of you reading this
>>
>>28515049
Your toes would look better with my home made lotion.
>>
File: Alexandra-Park-Feet-2112743.jpg (62 KB, 1440x776) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-Park-Feet-2112743.jpg
62 KB, 1440x776
Would girls respond well to you just grabbing one of their feet and massaging it? I've seen other people pull it off. What's the secret?
>>
>>28516068
>What's the secret?
They're chads.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.