[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do Chads rawdog at orgies and not get any STDs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 19471.gif (503 KB, 210x157) Image search: [Google]
19471.gif
503 KB, 210x157
How the fuck do Chads rawdog at orgies and not get any STDs?
>>
chad is a god
>>
They do and its causing resistant strains of many STDS.
>>
They do get STDs. A mark of a chad or a stacy is a long list of diseases. It's almost a badge of pride.

Except for herpes, though. You can't get rid of that.
>>
>>28515071
this, not only are promiscuous people causing treatable STD's to be more resistant to conventional treatments stuff like herpes have more than one strain and it's all getting mixed up. herpes is probably going to mutate into something nasty when it is pretty much a guarantee to get when you sleep around even if it is latent. I wouldn't be surprised if I had it in some form or another and I turn down lots of sex and rarely get fooled by massive sluts that it's okay to fool around with them.
>>
>>28515446
You can get herpes from an unhygenic infected individual handling your food.
>>
>>28515785

thats pretty much bullshit. herpes transmission would require skin friction with possibly damaged skin on the contact region (i.e. cracked lips when kissing, bumping shaved and nicked uglies etc). the virus itself doesnt survive well outside of the body.
>>
>>28515045

Why would anyone care if it wasn't a Chad disease?
>>
>>28516878
herpes gladiatorum nigger
You can get herpes from playing football or wrestling. About 30% of jocks get herpes from contact sports.
>>
>>28515045
What? Chad has every STD in the book.
>>
>>28515446
>not only does the catching and spreading of STDs contribute to the catching and spreading of STDs... and subsequent treatment of STDs...
>>
>>28517385
yes, its hsv 1 wich is your common "lip herpes".
you still need skin contact to get it. what happens during wrestling for instance is that someone who is expiriencing an outbreak (can be either symptomatic or asymptomatic shedding) comes into contact with another person who doesn't have the virus yet, for instance lips smaking agains the skin of the head or face or hands or whatever else. still requires rubbing and is more likely to transfer with damaged skin.
you won't get herpes just from the food unless the infected somehow gets the fluid from the vesicles all over it and you immediately take the food and rub it over you skin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.