[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Chad/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: LG_toni-mahfud-1448902805-0621.jpg (18 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
LG_toni-mahfud-1448902805-0621.jpg
18 KB, 350x350
I just picked up a girl

AMA
>>
>sandnigger
>chad

so did you literally pick her up or what?
>>
>implying chad needs to come here to brag about getting women
/failedchad/ desu
>>
>>28514975
I dont see the sandnigger
>>
>>28514983
you posted a pic of a sand nigga
>>
>>28514958
That guy looks like he's taking a mean shit.
>>
>>28514977
>Le meme according to which Chad can't go to 34chan just tot ake the piss of you losers

Listen to me you little fuck, I am Chad, I'm the alpha wolf, I'm the real deal, I do whatever the fuck i want to, you hear me you little neet loser?
>>
So? Are we supposed to be mad? We got inferior, there is no reason to be angry at ourselves, it wasn't our fault we got born like that. We will only be angry at other people.
>>
>>28514983
>Mahfud
sandnigger
>>
>>28514994
im not op idiot
>>
>>28514975
what's the sandnigger chad? rashid?
>>
>>28515009
You are inferior, and yes, you must feel bad, the strong preys on the weak, mother nature motherufcker.

I'm getting a major in business and I'll get payed mad cashw hile fucking my hot 10/10 girlfriend that loves me more thana nything in this world.

I lift, I'm the top player in my fottball team, my IQ is tested to be around 135, I'm perfect and you must suffer, genetical failure.
>>
>>28514958
How heavy was she?
>>
>>28515079
Reading your post, I wonder why exactly are people surprised that mass shootings happen.
>>
>>28515079

>studying business
>IQ from an online test

Top kek. Enjoy your future in McDonalds.
>>
>>28515093
Very funny you virgin fuck?

Do you even have the balls to talk to girls like I do?

I doubt it, but even if by some miracle you did, you'd still be rejected and made fun of instantly, because you're a genetical failure, science, bitch!
>>
>>28515115
Don't ever fucking reply to me or my wife's sons posts ever again
>>
File: googled.jpg (24 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
googled.jpg
24 KB, 327x327
>>28515079
t. manlet

being a student is pretty embarrassing tbo unless you're on your final year of a phd and working on something cool. i don't know why college kids think that there is anything to be proud of if they can attend lectures and fill in bubble sheets while paying 10k+ every year to do so. when i was in college i didn't even remember that i was a student in anything, i was busy in a lab and talking about real business.
>>
>>28515158
Manlet?

I'm 6'1 you retarded fuck, I'm above the average height anywhere in the world.

Anyway I'm from a rich family I don't need to work at mcdonalds like you to get by, keep being in denial you neet fuck.
>>
File: 1401571278501.png (227 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1401571278501.png
227 KB, 500x375
>>28515079
b8 hard dude
>>
>>28514958
Where is she buried?
>>
>>28515195
Not the guy you were replying to, but you do know that many people are going to be come NEETs knowing this? I know I am. Rather than work hard to what many people get easily.
>>
ITT robot roleplays as Chad while furiously jerking off to his own vile unsupported claims about superior genetics on a Nepalese potato peeling forum
>>
>>28515246
Yeah you fucks are good for nothing, you better not even leave your houses because when I see a scarwny little nerd like you me and my bros make fun of him and laugh loud as fuck.
>>
>>28515287
That's quite shortsighted, because society needs someone to do the shitty jobs. And when many men just drop out, well it's not gonna work.
>>
>>28515195
yeah you're a manlet. probably barely getting by. sad to be honest. nobody pays attention to you so you're trying to impress people here. then you even respond to yourself here >>28515246
>>
>>28515316
Yeah I'm sure that if the 20 losers who browse this board drop out the entire economy is gonna fall, oh yeah, I'm talking with a "rbot" AKA a retarded waste of space that couldn't count to 4 to save his life.
>>
>>28515364
It's not just robots. It's many inferior men(actually most men are inferior). Only difference is that robots don't accept the humiliation of being inferior and don't want to participate in society if they are not Chads. But this sentiment can(and hopefully will) spread.
>>
>>28515195
like 6'1 is tall for a white man lmao
also people from rich countries also work at macdonals when they are younger to make some extra money so they learn how ot make their own and not just have their jew parents give it to them like you
>>
The guy in OP's picture looks cartoonish, like a perfect Chad. Does anyone really look like this irl?
>>
>>28515549
It's not extraordinaty tall but it's still above average, you retarded fuck, seeing as most sex symbol like Brad Pitt are barely above average, or in some cases even noticeably below average (Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp) it's clear height barely even matters at all.

But yeah you browse fit all day and you think that the average height is 6'4 and you've gotta be a 6'7 basketball player in order not to be a manlet..
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.