[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't stop cheating on my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>can't stop cheating on my girlfriend
>>
>>28514539
Give me details OP for fuck sake, good details.

And why do you do it?
>>
>>28514557

I crave intimacy with multiple people, I feel completely unfulfilled in a monogamous relationship. It's not even just about sex, I just love getting close to new people. Can't break up with her though, she's already on anti depressants and I don't think she could handle this. Already been together for 3 years and she is hell-bent on getting married.
>>
Post nudes of gf, it will make you feel better honey ;)
>>
>>28514664
sweet christ i never thought i would ever find someone as relatable .
>>
>>28514664
That's human nature. But it would have been your task to not to cheat on her, as far as trust go. We all know that feeling, the thing that makes a relationship is trust, that you keep shitting on. You have played your game long enough.

It is time for you to break-up with her. Don't tell her that you cheated on her, it doesn't matter anymore. Just leave her alone.
>>
>>28514539

I feel you bro... Even I after a lonely life am in a kind of similar situation... She doesn't take antidepressants since she's not depressed, but already has a lot of heavy issues and has lost her mind for me...

We're not together tho, I told her firmly from the start I couldn't give her a relationship sinec I'm not in love with her, even tho we see each other, cuddle, act lovely and have sex.... I feel like she's a special person anyway since she has been always close to me when having depression and already available to cheer me up

Now I even fell in love with a girl who just got a boyfriend, even considering I was pretty close with her and JUST found out she's the same girl I fell in love with at a cosplay/anime event four years ago...

Now she's suffering crying everyday and I'm suffering.

But when life hits you hard you have to hit harder, ya know.

Hope everything gets better.
>>
If you don't believe in monogamy, then why date in the first place you piece of shit

>>28516322
You two should have sex
>>
>>28516850

And even though we aren't in a relationship I ALWAYS tell her if I'm ever going to have sex with someone, since I feel like shit otherwise.

I'm starting to think it's best not to tell her anymore, so she doesn't have to suffer anymore.
>>
I used to know this feel OP. I learned an important lesson when I finally got dumped, and that was that being in love with someone is more important than random pussy.

I wish I'd realized that before it was too late
>>
>Has sex with multiple partners
>""""""'Robot""""""
>>
File: dwarf heh.gif (831 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dwarf heh.gif
831 KB, 640x360
>>28514539
This is what we've come to. r9k is officially the Chad board. Good work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.