[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people literally respond with like 3 words. That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
Why do people literally respond with like 3 words. That's fucking dumb
>>
>>28514437
>tryna pick up woman
fuck off normie
>>
>>28514456
She messaged me! Reeeeee
>>
>>28514437
> inked-gamer

Immediate red flag.
>>
>>28514437
>Mike
White name
>Cassandra
Mexican name

Kill yourself you race mixing faggot
>>
>>28514468
Then block the demon you stank nigger
>>
File: stinky.jpg (20 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
stinky.jpg
20 KB, 313x313
>>28514437
>that bites
>>
>>28514519

;n; demon poon is still poon

Besides if she talks like this then I probably will drop her eventually.

>>28514483
Mexicans are white here. You can't tell the difference
>>
>>28514437
Mike, she is not interested in you. It's obvious
>>
>>28514523
kek, i even read this in his voice
>>
>>28514483

dumbfuck. I know a green eyed, white, blond haired polish girl who's first name is cassandra. I know another casandra who is black haired, blue eyed
>>
What did she do wrong?
You asked her basic questions. Get basic answers.
>>
>>28514763
Basically she was saying how she doesn't have a lot of friends so I noticed her name and asked if she pc'd gamed. She offered mine craft and told me she'd add me.

So I figure the friendly thing to do would be to chat her a little and get to know her. But obviously she doesn't wanna chat.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (26 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
26 KB, 300x419
>>28514825
>But obviously she doesn't wanna chat.

woah so you got the hint ?
It looks like you are no longer a robot
>>
>>28514437
Sorry to point out the obvious, OP, but she's probably not interested.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.