[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude,Anxiety,lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Dude,Anxiety,lol
>>
>>28514316
>tfw wear the same thing everyday until I get complemented on something else
>wear that everyday
>>
>>28514316
Wish we could turn back time to the good ol days. When the mamas made us tendies but now we're wagecucks.
>>
>>28514316
>there is only one kind of anxiety!
>>
>>28514482
My name's Poopooface and I don't care you say
>>
>>28514316
U made this thread the other day well something similar anyway, who do this?

What's the next step in your master plan OP?
>>
>>28514503
Fucking this, I hate it when /r9k/ or people in general think the only anxiety in the world is social anxiety.

"dude you don't have anxiety you talked to someone today"

Its like these people have never experienced real paranoia.
>>
>>28514559
Used to play pretend used to play pretend doo doo. Used to play pretend wake up and get the poo poo.
>>
>>28514482
You've got to be shitting me, momma's making tendies? Never heard of that before, don't even think manchildren say that.
>>
>>28514316
Saying your anxiety is worse than someone else's only because you make a different decision about it is about as smart as randomly throwing money in the toilet and saying that living costs more for you than anyone else.
>>
>>28514589
It's a devilish plan but he will probably post another one the day after tomorrow. Absolute madman.
>>
>>28514648
While I do agree, you can't deny at the same time that there has been some kind of social anxiety trend going on. Where everybody and their mother says that have it now.
>>
>>28514316
Iunno I really like that song. Yeah it's popular but it speaks truth.
>>
>>28514709
It speaks the normie meme but muh school loans, muh stress.
>>
>>28514699
they probably always had it, but the trend is just that instead of growing up and becoming stoic about it, we can continue to get free attention and breaks in life by expressing how we overthink random shit. it's become acceptable because people have the time to empathize and fuck around with feelings. people aren't any happier or unhappier than they were a century ago, and anxiety is completely natural.

and i'll be the first to say there are people with more severe expressions of anxiety. i used to throw up around girls for no reason and freeze up in any group conversation. but that didn't physically change how i wanted to live or what decisions i made to become sociable and comfortable with people in most situations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.