[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any (ex-)robot here who have managed to score a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: super comfyio.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
super comfyio.png
34 KB, 196x197
Are there any (ex-)robot here who have managed to score a gf thru online dating?
>>
File: 1460118054507.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460118054507.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
you're one of the lucky few,anon
>>
I got a gf once, but it wasn't through online dating. You have to live in a major city like NYC to find girls who aren't trash. In my city, its a bunch of single moms and fat chicks, and the only attractive girls are "country girls" or girls with absolutely no intellectual or nerdy interests.
>>
Yeah she's a short, chubby Jewish girl who likes to cook and fuck.
>>
>>28514174

Yeah I'd had 6 girls I met online 3 of them were my gf. First was fat but with huge boobs second was a skinny MILf literally 45 yo and third was a chubby and deaf girl that was the worst I was desperate she was pretty dumb.
>>
>>28514680
>>28514549
>>28514379

Would you consider yourselves attractive ?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.