[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to relate to the users
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to relate to the users of this board because so many of you are failed normies, not robots.

90% of you are """depressed""" simply because you don't have a girlfriend; if you had one all of your problems would evaporate. That's not depression, that's just loneliness and a specific type of loneliness at that; if you were clinically depressed nothing would make you feel better for the long term. So many of you speak of "my ex", "my friends", "this girl I was texting"--why are you posting here where many of the users (used) to be in isolation? Why can't you leave us in peace?
>>
>>28514153
there's still a bunch of us left, it's just getting harder to wade through the shit
>>
>>28514153
You cant escape from society. Sooner or later they find out everything and ruin it. But thats what comes with the very concept of internet.

Brave new world.
>>
being consumed by loneliness is a feel we share with robots and can relate
>>
>>28514153
I enjoy fapping to most of these threads so I can't leave
>>
>>28515051
>being consumed by loneliness is a feel we share with robots and can relate
Yes, not having a gf but that's essentially it with you people. More often than not, neo /r9k/inians have friends.

You might as well go to facebook.
>>
>So many of you speak of "my ex", "my friends", "this girl I was texting"--why are you posting here
because
>if you were clinically depressed nothing would make you feel better for the long term
>>
>>28515157
Yes, but you aren't robots just because you're depressed. You will never know the sense of isolation so many users here do.
>>
File: 1404007514227.jpg (54 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1404007514227.jpg
54 KB, 640x426
>>28515220
I'm failing to understand your point here then
you say most robots are just failed normies because they are lonely but not depressed
but now you are telling me that robots that are depressed aren't robots if they talk to people
>>
>>28514153
probably most people here are just college or high school kids who lead conventional as fuck lives except they're a little less popular than the other kids and aren't dating at the moment.
real outsiders who have a bit more than a sprinkle of bad luck and bigger problems than meme depression will be a minority on any board, even 'their' one.
>>
>>28514153
i can only identify with the robots that hate everything.
>>
Such a special snowflake. Truly, no one has ever felt feels as you feel feels, OP
>>
File: 1459200993071.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1459200993071.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>28514153
Robots are cancer. You are content with being treated like subhuman garbage. As long as you have your shitty video games you'll never complain, you just sit there and accept it all. You aren't even human because you have no desire to be loved. Fuck you.

All the real heroes of this board has been failed normies. They had ambition and a strong desire to change things and make things better for robots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.