[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans okay with circumcision? How did we get to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: circumcision.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2821) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2821
Why are Americans okay with circumcision? How did we get to the point where it's considered normal to slice off a piece of a baby's genitals?
>>
File: 1462134434579.png (53 KB, 143x175) Image search: [Google]
1462134434579.png
53 KB, 143x175
>>28514008
America is a Christian nation founded on Christian values.
>>
>>28514008
after a century you can brainwash any population to do anything
>>
File: ar0a2c0.jpg (113 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
ar0a2c0.jpg
113 KB, 1080x540
>>28514008
While I agree with you, who the fuck is going to read all that shit.
>>
>>28514613
do muslims and horrible african shitholes count as bastions of christian values?
>>
>>28514008
Media brainwashing.

Also, childbirth is painful and women blame it on men and penises. So it's easily to sell the idea of mutilating the baby. The mother gets revenge on the baby for causing pain to her and gets revenge on penises.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
I realize the guy is a beta cuck but he makes good points in a concise way. I've showed this to a few of my normalfag friends and I've successfully convinced them that circumcising babies is wrong.
>>
File: Ned_Flanders's_smile.jpg (336 KB, 1700x956) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Flanders's_smile.jpg
336 KB, 1700x956
>>28514008
>tfw circumcised jew
>work hard on medical degree
>help in the delivery room for babies as part of training
>it's a boy.jpg
>other doctor asks the mother if they want the baby circumcised
>father says "God no" in such a hateful tone
>get handed the child to check it's health
>take it to one of the medicated rooms
>circumcise the baby
>I thoguth you said you DID wan't it circumcised
>mfw normies get butt blsated
>>
Because it was started and proliferated by the same guy that created breakfast cereal
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.