[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think being a robot is 90% mental, 10% physical. I see guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0rXxA.jpg (17 KB, 347x300) Image search: [Google]
0rXxA.jpg
17 KB, 347x300
I think being a robot is 90% mental, 10% physical. I see guys on kikebook who are ugly balding manlets, yet they are still normalfags with a fiancee and tons of friends and photos of their travels and accomplishments. And then I see guys on here who are decent, even handsome, but isolate themselves in their room because they have no self esteem, no motivation, and probably autism.

How can robots be cured? Cognitive behaviour therapy? Drugs? An hero?
>>
There's no curing robotocism if it's too late. What people should really focus on is how to prevent it from growing early on.

Parents should know when they're ready to have a child, and they should learn how not to be cold or harsh when raising a child. Teachers should learn to detect early warning signs at school and to encourage them to be social and take joy in learning and playing. Other kids should be aware of their robot peers and learn to be understanding and not be bullies.
>>
It's a matter of choice above all. Nearly everyone on /r9k/ could do something to significantly improve their lives, but they just don't want to. Extreme laziness and complete lack of a will to try.
>>
>>28513692
>father abandoned me at age 1
Guess I was doomed from the start
And no I'm not black
>>
>>28513692
This is wrong as fuck. No matter how much people tried to help me, I'd still have become a robot. The only way to prevent it is abortion.
>>
>>28513754
You don't choose autism m8
It's partially genetic and partially developmental.
There is no cure.
>>
>>28513851
Fuck you. Nearly none of you have autism or depression or whatever it is you use as an excuse to why you're a failure. My nephew is 6 years old and he actually has autism - he still doesn't speak. And yet I'm sure he will still be more successful than any of your lazy sacks of shit.
>>
>>28513987
You realize it's a spectrum disorder, right? If your nephew has severe autism, he may have the benefit of extra intelligence, but he is fucked socially. he will never have friends. He will never find love.
Now imagine someone on the lower end of the spectrum. The problems are there, but tey are subtle enough to not be worthy of pity to people (people such as yourself). They will never quite fit in, and they don't have any advantages to balance that out. They may not even know they have autism. All they know is that they are different in some way and society will never truly accept them. Some will spend years trying with all their heart to become "normie", but overcoming a genetic disorder through sheer effort is usually not possible, and those years of struggle will be ultimately worthless.
>>
>>28514116
>Some will spend years trying with all their heart
Nobody on /r9k/ does, though. The motto of a robot is "why even try, it won't work."
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.