[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mommy is always too drunk to cook or clean wanna kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>tfw mommy is always too drunk to cook or clean
wanna kill her sometimes
>>
Not sure if meme-ing, but cooking is fun OP. You should cook dinner tonight, then put on some good music while you clean the dishes. Spontaneous shows of affection might make your momma drink less
>>
>>28513502
I'm not meme-ing..
She just came out of rehab 2 weeks ago.. already on the bottle again..
Yeah man i was actually about to look up some recipes..
Any recommendations?
>>
>>28513567
Well I'm not that guy, but I can't cook for shit and sometimes have to make food. It isn't hard, I have a go to sandwich that's pretty based.

Ingredients are pretty variable, and every time it's a bit different, but the staples are:

Bagel
Butter
Cream cheese
Sliced cheese
Eggs (3 per sandwich)
Whatever kind of meat is in the fridge
Seasonings if you'd like
Lettuce/spinach if you want.

Heat up a pan with butter in it, put 3 eggs in and poke the yolks so they run out into the egg, as it changes consistency keep kinda squishing it into a little square sorta omelette because it goes on the sandwich, also move it and flip it so it doesn't burn or stick. When the egg stars cooking throw the bagels in the toaster, and brown them a bit. Take em out, put butter on one side and cream cheese on the other. Scoop the then cooked and eggs onto the the bagel, and add the sliced cheese on top then any of the other shit you grabbed.

Takes like 10 minutes to make, creates like 2 dishes and it's delicious cheesy and filling.
It's not fine dining but it's just so easy and tasty.
>>
>>28513567
go like that Tasty buzzfeed normie garbage on facebook
surprisingly good recipes everyday
>>
>>28514277
Meme food. Most of it isn't easy enough for someone who's never cooked before to make, and most robots here probably can't cook letsbehonest
>>
>>28514304
It's literally the babiest easiest shit
Im garbage at cooking and even i can follow this shit because half of it is one pot meals that last days
>>
>>28514242
I'm gonna make Guacomole burgers with whole grain buns and fries.
Think it's gonna be good.
>>
>mom sleep too much

>dad fell asleep on the floor again

>dad wakes you up just to beat you
>>
>>28514462
That sounds pretty tasty anon. Next time you feel like a lazy meal try my low effort bagel thing, it's top tier.
>>
>>28514573
Ye i saved it senpai
>>
>>28514508
why not just kill him
if its as you say and he wakes up solely to beat you he does not deserve to live
>>
>>28514647
>why not just kill him
oh i will
>>
>>28515042
get him good famalam
>>
Done. What do you think guys?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.