[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be able to speak Russian. >Thanks to internet manage finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: oQGLwOzjKiQ.jpg (336 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
oQGLwOzjKiQ.jpg
336 KB, 960x960
>Be able to speak Russian.
>Thanks to internet manage finding girls from all ex-soviet countries.
I am planning to take a trip, first to Ukraine then to Belarus, Latvia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan. I have managed to have arrangement with the girls. 8 girls in total, 2 of them being Russia thinking they are special.

Does it worth it? Should I ride the fuck carousel? And should I use condoms, or go all the way inside without anything?
>>
File: why_the_fuck.jpg (5 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
why_the_fuck.jpg
5 KB, 276x182
>>28513410
:) why post this shit in r9k?
>>
>>28513712
It is robot related.
>>
>>28513410
russian girls go to schools that teaches how to flirt with millionares.
why would they want a fucking loser like you?
>>
>>28513742
>manage finding girls
>ride the fuck carousel
>It is robot related.
GET OUT
>>
>>28513410
Get the fuck out of here you normal fag piece of fucking shit take your normal faggery to /soc/!!!!!
>>
>>28513410
i think you gonna ride the fuck carousel, but not as passenger.
>>
>>28513814
>Be Handsome
>Be Intelligent
>Send them your photos from 3 continents travelling and exploring cities and nature.
>Being able to speak 4 languages makes them wet as a natural reaction.
Lol. You are just repeating the grape story with this level of patheticness.
>>
>>28513962
Then go for it man. If you don't want to hear any criticism, go.

You literally just made this thread to brag about yourself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.