[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got to meet the Game Grumps and they thought I was super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 648x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 648x257
>got to meet the Game Grumps and they thought I was super cool and let me perform with them on stage on Guitar that I couldn't play and everyone is going nuts and loves me
>phone is blowing up with texts from all the people who picked on me as I grew up apologizing and telling me how cool I am
>"And special thanks to our new friend Anon who is fucking shredding it on Guitar!"
>about to play the final song
>wake up
>feel very, very sad and tired
What the fuck, I don't even like the Game Grumps that much...
>>
I had a dream I was at a houseparty with The Creatures, and all of them were indifferent to my being there.

Next to that, this is the most pathetic dream I've ever heard of
>>
You actually knowing who the fuck the faggots in your picture are is triggering me. How I go on youtube and see videos with 13million views of some random person playing a video game and there are like thousands of these people is beyond me. I'm not talking Pewdiepie, I mean there's so many "le video game funny commentary xd" people that I don't fucking know how they all have fanbases and why people actually watch them or like them
>>
>have a dream I'm eating breakfast outside my dorm building with girlfriend
>go back for seconds
>all the breakfast is gone
>wake up
Been home for a week so I guess I'm just missing my routine
>>
>>28513256
Have you never heard of Surrogate Friends? Just look at the people who tweet at them on Twitter, millions of people actually believe that they are their friends.
>>
wtf
that's some next level looser shit
get help
>>
>>28513284
I prefer the term "friend simulator", but yeah it's a sad phenomenon. My younger brother is more excited to see a new Markiplier video than he is to get invited to an actual friends bday party
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.