[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Anon's Favorite Pepe.jpg (4 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Favorite Pepe.jpg
4 KB, 124x124
Sorry bots, I fell asleep last night and didn't finish answering questions. Going to reproduce the ones I missed and get to them. Continue here if you want.
>>
Hi Chad, unlike most anons here, I'm a grill. I have some questions for you.

1) Let's say you like a girl enough to start dating. On which date do you try to sleep with her? Like, does a girl lose value and respect in your eyes if she's down to fuck by the 3rd date? Or do you actually get impatient relatively quickly and drop her if she doesn't want to do anything?

2) What catches your eye (physically of course) in a girl? Is it her sense of fashion? Her hair? Eyes? Boobs? Ass? Or is it a combination of things?

3) what is a major deal breaker you look out for in a girl's personality? Something about them that just makes you drop perusing them almost immediately

4) silly one, but is there a type of job or even choice of university study that makes a girl seem more 'appealing' to you?

5) personal opinion wise, what's your specific preference in a girl's appearance and personality? Pics would be nice for the appearance part.

6) what's wife material to you?

7) any tips on how a girl should flirt and drop hints for a guy? What works on you?

8) do you ever see a girl in revealing clothes and automatically think she's a whore? Like short shorts or something. Does it make you say, "I'd fuck her, but not date/marry her''.

Thanks in advance!! (first one)
>>
>>28513153
1) Most guys are open to sex as soon as possible. In my experience, I don't propose sex until the third date. I usually don't date a girl unless I like her for her personality first, so that probably plays into it. Guys crave attention, so they won't drop off talking to you as long as you show interest in them. Take that for what you will.

2) First, I look at a girl's face. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. As far as sexual attributes, I'm an ass kind of guy - I like a perky butt. Breasts are a plus, but if you have a nice butt, I'm there. Fashion is also key. A girl with a nice pair of shoes (anything from sneakers to boots to heels) is a turn on. You can mix and match the rest, but if you don't have a good taste in shoes, I'm wary.

3) I don't really have a turn-off in personality. People act how they act. If a girl can maintain a conversation and laugh at my jokes, cheesy or not, that's a plus. Just show genuine interest in me and I'll feel comfortable enough to lead the conversation and have a good time.

4) No, there isn't anything that draws me in particularly in a career choice. I've dated a stripper before, and she was a fantastic person so it worked.

5) I'm a fan of a girl that can kick my ass. Maybe not physically, but I want a girl that isn't intimidated by me. I want to know that you value me for my personality as an entity all in your own, and you're not just seeing me through the lens of a subordinate. Let me know if you disagree with what I'm saying. Let me know if you have a strong opinion in, well, whatever.

6) Wife material is someone that I wouldn't be ashamed to cry in front of. Someone that laughs at my jokes. Someone that has ambition, regardless of career - whether that be accounting, art, reading, music. Just be interesting in something.
>>
7) Hints are lost on most guys, as you can see here. Guys fall madly in love with girls that come right out and say, "hey can I kiss you?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Would you like to get a drink"?

8) Depends on how revealing. If she is just wearing a low cut dress or short shorts, then no. If she's wearing short shorts and her ass is hanging out, that usually doesn't happen by accident. I would lean more to sex with a girl like that as an objective rather than dating her. But it varies too, certainly not concrete.
>>
Hey Chad. If you're still here how do I begin to get a social circle of my own if I have literally no friends? You can assume that Im adequate enough in conversation. The only problems I have is maintaining a conversation over long periods of time and taking a casual relationship to friendship

original commenterino
>>
>>28513343

You should try to find people with similar interests. Join facebook groups, volunteer, join a co-ed sports league, tutor people in whatever, get a dog and walk around the park, go to bars.

You'd be amazed at how many people you'd make friends with by just saying hello.
>>
btw I stopped replying at 00:58 last night, so anything after that wasn't me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.