[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My acceptance to a university for engineering was revoked. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1418358507698.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1418358507698.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
My acceptance to a university for engineering was revoked. My life just went from looking up back down to shit. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to go to a fucking community college. I hate this shit. Here I am back on shitty /r9k/.
>>
Well what did you do to get it revoked? Also, community college will save you a shit ton of money and get you to the same degree in the end.
>>
>>28512931
It's not the same education. I'm not poor. I don't need to worry about saving money on my fucking university. Shut the fuck up with this meme you cunt. My life is fucked now.
>>
>>28512959

>didn't give a reason acceptance was revoked

Confirmed for caught with CP.
>>
>>28512977
They basically said that my admission was sort of a mistake and that I should have been accepted to some shitty satellite campus and not their actual, real university campus. It was like the director of all USA students at the university on the fucking phone telling me this. I'm fucked.
>>
>>28512959
You're 18 years old you stupid faggot. You have no idea what you're talking about or what the world is like. I'm sitting here with a $200,000 dollar education that I realized too late would have been better to get from a state school. You clearly don't even deserve to go to anything better than a community college anyway cuz you don't know how to listen to people who know more than you, and you're such a fucking degenerate that you got your acceptance revoked anyway.
>>
LOL I bet you were bragging that you were going to "make it" on /r9k/ for weeks.

You're here forever, fool
>>
>>28513025
I'm 21. You're the twat that paid too much.
>>
>>28513040

That's it boyos, time to LDAR.
>>
>>28513046
lol get rekt, not smart enough to get into anything but a community college at the age of 21. what have you been doing for 3 years? eating tendies and fapping to traps?
>>
>>28512997
Appeal that Shit immediately, this is the kind of Shit that can get you in on emotional grounds which country do you live in mate I may be able to give you additional advice.
>>
>>28513077
They're not going to give a fuck anon. This is in the USA.
>>
>>28513074
Jess christ whats with the caustic autistic over here?
>>
>>28513090
All the more reason to appeal, you've got a culture of sueing over there right? Put it to good use, "nothing speaks of failure like never trying" man the fuck up anon because if you don't value yourself no one else will.
>>
File: white_man.jpg (438 KB, 1594x2057) Image search: [Google]
white_man.jpg
438 KB, 1594x2057
>>28513074
m8 the fact that OP was even trying puts him above average here. where do you think we are?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.