[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally zero friends I can't take it anymore. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6
File: 1445016749994.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1445016749994.png
177 KB, 367x321
>literally zero friends

I can't take it anymore. I know I need social interaction, yet I hate myself too much to do it. What's left to do besides killing myself?
>>
Going to a psych?
>>
>>28512787
No fucking money
>>
>>28512787
what the fuck is a psych gonna help him with?
>>
Pretend like we are your friends
>>
make not real friends like me , pretend like a talking to someone on your phone or at the mirror
(btw I am fucking sick I need help :') )
>>
>>28512840
I already do and it's not helping. If you don't have real friends, your brain doesn't register the same experience and gives you none of the benefits. At least after a while.
>>
>>28512878
It's the least we can do. Believe me I know it doesn't totally satisfy. I just wanted to point out that there's pretty much nothing aside from whatever sense of belonging you might get from being here.
>>
I've known this feel for 8 years and you know what, I've got used to it. I don't care about having friends anymore. I still feel the need to have a girlfriend, though.
>>
>>28513088
I find it hard to believe. Autism?
>>
>>28512760
Only normies "need" constant and pointless social interaction.
Sex is the only thing that requires human contact, and you can still get it without having any real friends.
>>
>>28513111
Get out you faggot.
You have absolutely nothing to offer to anyone.
Just live out your dirty little life and watch everyone close to you die one day.
>>
>>28513163
Why are you upset anon?
>>
>>28513128
You're on a imageboard talking to other people right now. That's still a kind of social interaction, idiot. Everyone needs social interaction whether you admit it to yourself or not
>>
>>28513111
Not diagnosed, but I think that might be the case.
>>
>>28513177
Condescending normies who express "concern" should be skinned alive like the capitalist pigs they are.
>>28513208
It's fun to make you squirm.
Most people don't do anything and have absolutely nothing to offer to me. Why would I ever bother wasting my time, resources, and ideas with them? Most of this country is filled with immigrant garbage that was too stupid to make it in Europe.
>>
>>28512760
I feel the same way. My social anxiety gets the best of me, sometimes I yearn for it, sometimes I dont. Giving up's a slow process for some.
>>
>>28513294
>why would I
>posts on 4chan
you tell me senpai. the only difference is people actually care about you in real life and if you just sit here all day you'll only get more ass blasted.
>>
>>28512760
Are Internet friends good enough?
>>
Go on /x/ get religeous or paranormal.
>>
>>28513128
We do need it we are group animals. I could get sex anytime I wanted to, but the real problem is emotional connection.
>>
>watch sports
>imagine myself in the stands cheering the home team even if i'ts not a team i support
>>
>>28513294
>calling me a nomie despite specifically saying I have ZERO friends

>being this buttplastered

The supreme gentleman forgot to take his meds today?
>>
>>28512760
OP i'm not sure just how desperate you are, but maybe ride public transit when it's really crowded. At the height of my loneliness I was actually happy when the train or bus was so crowded we were all pushed together, it was the only time I felt human at all.

Other drastic options are going to bars, but that has not worked for me in the past. I went once a while back and tried talking to people, but didn't really work out. Even the lady whose job it was is to talk to people and convince them to buy drinks felt bad for me. I bought a shit ton of shots for everyone else at the bar but no one even really wanted to drink them. A few people did out of pity but I still had like 9 shots left just sitting around me afterwards.

I just left after that, even though my tab should've been like $60, they only charge me $20 or so. I cant imagine how pathetic I must seem for them to have done that, keep in mind its an exploitative business in the first place, but they found me so pathetic they didn't actually charge me the full price. Kek
>>
>>28513359
I can tell the truth here without the inconveniences of getting beaten up or yelled at, and all people are reduced to posts and tabs that I can close at any time. I see most people more like a colony of insects to observe and taunt, rather than some group that I have any sort of moral obligation to.

>people actually care about you in real life
Go on, this is great.
People care about you if they can gain something from you. Money, shelter, sex, food, attention, a sense of superiority, etc. Even then, most of them will betray you.

Naive liberal feelfags like you are far worse than even the meanest Chad.
>>
ive only had internet friends since i finished high school 7 years ago

you get used to it, if you ever feel like talking its not hard to find any random to talk shit with
>>
>>28513484
>I can tell the truth here without the inconveniences of getting beaten up or yelled at,
Why do you need to tell the "truth" to anyone? You don't need social interaction, so what exactly do you get out of posting here, you massive faggot. Just admit that you still need social interaction like all humans, you fucking edgemaster. You sound like an angsty teenager.
>>
>>28513510
>you get used to it
yeah, that's how I feel now..Like if it's better off to be lonely, or start all over trying to build a social life.
>>
>>28513412
Only weak people have "emotions".
If you need emotional connections you're just an accident who would be killed off instantly in a real war.
>>28513429
Sorry, didn't know that you were OP. Anyway, not having any friends doesn't automatically prevent you from being a normie. You're probably shallow enough that you could make friends fairly easily. Do you have a school or job? Just ask people to go see whatever dumbass movie all the normies are seeing, join some autistic club for anime or video games, etc.
>>
>>28513538
Yeah, that's how a lot of us feel, but eventually the loneliness slowly whittles away at your sanity, your soul, you life-span. Seriously, loneliness has very real detrimental effects on your physical health, comparable to smoking and drinking. And I think most of us loners are already smoking and drinking, so we're double fucked.
>>
>>28512760
>only friend is my cousin
>he's a huge dick to me, but he's helped me out so much in life that I can't help but love the guy

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have my apartment or job. But god damn can he be a fucking asshole
>>
File: this is you.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>28513566
>Only weak people have "emotions"
>>
>>28513569
I'm pretty much an alcoholic. It nubs the pain for a while. I'm an outcast, I feel there's literally no were for me to go, and anyone to know. I've tried to build a social life back up again once, but I was pushed aside by everyone as usual.
>>
>>28513569
as much as id like a gf, i just dont see it or friends happening now at 25+
making friends online is easy and doesnt require me to do anything
a lot easier too since you can talk to anyone without age being a factor
>>
>>28513484
God damn, anon. Everytime I hear ons of these stories I think "If I were there, I'd talk to this person for ages."

I don't have loads of friends. I have a few really close ones, so that's all I need.

This is one of those scenarios I wish I was present at to talk to you.
>>
>>28513473
I go to bars but it feels too cringy to start talking to random strangers. I tried it once and the guy was visibly uncomfortable. I just imagine they think you want something from them, and I feel like a weirdo for doing it.
>>
>>28513616
I was told growing up that if you dont have you shit together by 25, you're pretty much done..Looking at my life I have to say it's true.
>>
>>28513577
in what ways is he a dick?
>>
>>28513640
Yeah man. The fact is if you have no friends, you will have the hardest time of all making friends. It's like momentum or something. The less friends you have, the less social value you have, and the less social value you have, the less people see you as some they want to befriend, and the less friends you have....
>>
>>28513534
>why do you need to tell the "truth" to anyone?
Writing it down makes it easier for me to understand it. I also need to know how the outside world thinks as a form of preemption.

>massive faggot
>fucking edgemaster
>angsty teenager
Just proving my point about how most people have nothing original to offer and don't appreciate any of my ideas.
>>
Having no friends has it perks with the obviously massive downsides.

The Good:

>don't have to deal with the petty normie problems of having friends or being around others
>save money from not having a mobile contract and going out
>can do anything with your time without having to inform others

The Bad:

>slowly forget how to talk to people and may go mad
>crippling loneliness may set in if you can't deal with it
>tfw you will never have a gf
>>
>>28513683
You haven't said any ideas worth any appreciation, or anything that warrants the effort to say anything original.
>>
>>28512866
I know that --- same with me.

But do you know, what makes ma a real next-gen gamma fag?
My imaginary girlfriend friendzoned me.... WTF, brain?
>>
I can't even remember how I made the few great friends and small few acquaintance friends I have. I made them all years ago. I would find it very difficult to make friends nowadays if one of my friends didn't already know them.
>>
>>28512760
I'm friendless too. It's my birthday soon and I don't even care, aside from my family there's literally nobody left who cares about me.

I've almost forgotten how to talk to other people. Constantly feel anxious. Still a kissless virgin and that's never going to change. Never thought I'd end up being a total failure but oh well.
>>
>>28513623
No one needs "help" from a liberal faggot like you.
You just want someone to look down on.
What do you have to offer, really?
>>28513666
>the less friends you have, the less social value you have, and the less social value you have, the less people see you as some they want to befriend, and the less friends you have....
Just be yourself dude! It's your fault for being anti-social! Normies aren't judgemental at all, and they don't care how many friends you have/what you look like/how much money you make/how smart you are/etc.!
>>
>girl asks why i never talk to her
>tell her i have nothing to say
>calls me on skype
>she does most of the talking
>silence for a good 15 minutes
>has anyone ever told you youre a good conversationalist?
>'no and i know im not'
>youre right, next time i call you have something to say
>>
>>28512760
You know what, i can't get friends because when i begin to become vocal to other people, i just irritate them. Now i am anxious on what to say and even afraid to make any conversation with anybody. It sucks.
>>
>>28513686
one thing that i don't miss about having friends is
>having to make excuses when you either don't want to do something or have plans with another friend
>>
The only friends you need are in your head.
>>
>>28513698
I have, you're just to stupid and scared to argue with them.
>>
>>28513767
Because I know what it's like to try and fail to make friends. I know how hard it is to make friends without having at least one friend already. And liberal? Mate, I'm as far from liberal as you can get.
>>
>>28513800
You can't assume everyone's situation and experiences are the same as yours, or that people looks for the same things in other people. That's the problem, you fucking normies just shove your "help" up the asses of people who didn't even ask for it. I guess OP did ask for it, but still.
>>
>>28513128
You won't get sex as long you won't befriend any girl. Whenever a girls look at me, i could see in their eyes the expression of disgust. There are times i questioned why i existed at all. It doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>28513088
Are you me?
This post is 100% original. Do not steal
>>
>>28513857
>what are hookers
>>
>>28512760
You see this is the problem. You think your "friends" will be like the ones in your anime cartoons. Loyal, loving, always want to hang out but unfortunately the concept is reality becomes a factor and your "friends" will soon not give a shit about you or stab you in the back. It's like you were better off without them in the first place.

If anyone says otherwise then you're either ignorant, underrage or extremely lucky.
>>
>>28513088
>still wanting 3dpd
get a waifu anon
>>
>>28513887
>ignorant, underage or extremely lucky
So, normies then.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>28512760
Get in to mma or pro gameing and go to torments like play melee I met all my friends bye going to local tournament watch the documentary of melee to get in to it
>>
>>28513484
>admits to being a shut in loser who can't make a single statement without being flagrant
>"naive liberals are bad :)"
so don't hang out with liberals? how exactly do people become as dumb as you? you're begging for attention from people while claiming all people are shit.
>>
>>28513789
Argue with what, exactly?
>People care about you if they can gain something from you. Money, shelter, sex, food, attention, a sense of superiority, etc.
Wow! How insightful! No one had ever realized that before! You sure are an enlightened genius among the blind masses! No one else gets it but you!

Like I said: say something original if you want me to expend the effort to give you an original reply. Until then, I'll just call you what you are; an angsty teenager.
>>
The small talk is the worst.

Oh god, the small talk...

I can just start a conversation with my best friend straight away and talk all day about games or movies and shit. But it's getting to that point is the problem. It's easy to say 'hello' to someone. Keeping up the conversation at the beginning of a friendship is the worst.
>>
File: lazy-cat.jpg (179 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
lazy-cat.jpg
179 KB, 950x534
>mfw you people are miserable now but think there are "consequences" to going after the shit you claim to want
>mfw you will be even more miserable later and you fucking know it
>mfw still refuse to change anything

I'm convinced most of you come to 4chan not to vent or express some edgy opinion. I'm convinced you just want to make other people miserable so that you feel more comfortable with your pathetic decisions to ignore reality every day. Almost every post made by a loser here is just some half assed poetic nonsense you could find in a million dystopian novels.
>>
>>28512760
go to a crowded area and put on a sandwich board that says FREE BJ and shout FREE BJ through a megaphone. someone will take you up on it, then in the middle of it, take the wee wee out of your mouth and make a clever quip. people love to have their blowjobs interrupted to hear funny remarks, and if you're lucky, you've made a new friend. may have to suqq his diqq every time you hang out though. but you seem pretty upset so it's probably worth it.
>>
>>28513983
>mfw you people are miserable now but think there are "consequences" to going after the shit you claim to want
I've tried. I'm just a lost cause at this point.
>>
>>28513934
Liberal to me is anyone who believes in any sort of innate equality between people, and supports capitalism and democracy.

The majority of my country (US) is filled with boat scum from Europe. They live in a tiny world where they only care about the immediate space around them, their material possessions and shallow social connections. Since most of them couldn't even read before the end of World War II, they have a very limited historical perspective, and a limited perspective of the future, because our consumerist society bombards everyone with the immediate present.

Even the most elite universities aren't much of an exception. The "educated" are actually worse than the working class in some ways.
>>
>>28514065
you know a lot about people for a guy who never associates with them. is your whole life just a conspiracy 9/11 illuminati meme? if you can rapid fire this much horseshit in real life people would pay you money to do parties.

>i'm so smart
>friendless loser who lives by himself and only feels comfortable on 4chan
>>
>>28513935
You (or maybe it was someone else) were claiming that people are naturally "good" and will care about you unconditionally. The truth is, most people don't want to be your friend, and if they do they usually have ulterior motives and will betray you.
>>
You are not funny. Take this board down now.
>>
>>28513983
>i'm convinced you just want to make other people miserable so that you feel more comfortable with your pathetic decisions to ignore reality every day.
All life is a continous struggle. It's impossible to live without inflicting pain on others.
>>
>>28513983
>you just want to make other people miserable so that you feel more comfortable with your pathetic decisions
>other people

You missed the part where I have nobody to make miserable. But thanks for your constructive input.
>>
>>28513088
lol.

>get gf
>it's horrible
>stop caring
>she cheats
>kick her out

go back to what I was doing before.

It's better, trust me. Having friends/relationships are a shit.
>>
>>28514034
you can be a lost cause who still hangs out with people and occasionally makes a friend with other tragedies. there isn't an excuse in the world for feeling like shit about something so fucking simple and not doing anything about it. even if you are so stupid that you can't see the "consequence" of inaction, what's the benefit in forcing that negativity out and surrounding yourself in it? if i hit a low point i find an interview or some music to get me back up because i give a shit. in contrast the sorts of people who just "i le hate muh self" don't need to make excuses or complain, they know what they are doing to undermine themselves. being somewhere in the middle is just ignorance.
>>
>>28514104
>conspiracy
>horseshit
>meme
>your ideas have no value other than as a way to entertain normies at parties
Only proving my point.

And why are you assuming I've never associated with people? Almost all of us have spent 13+ years in school. Most of us have had some friends in the past. We notice what the majority of people talk about, care about, and find important.
It's even harder to make friends as an adult than as a child; adults are even emptier and more judgmental than kids, especially women. And it's not like you can associate with kids as an adult without being branded a pedophile.
>>
>>28514152
Sounds like you're antisocial and narcissistic, Anon. You probably didn't respect her emotional needs.

She can sleep with other men if she wants to.

You don't own her!
>>
>>28514311
>subtle confession about being a pedophile
so that's why you're still on 4chan huh.

why are all losers so judgmental and superficial? see i can do it too senpai. but i'm sure you could make a living off being some angry autist.
>>
>>28514376
>twisting my point around to attack me
>proving exactly why normies are impossible to talk to
>>
>>28512760
I can be your friend. But my english is not that good so we can talk i'm from south america btw if you are interested add me on skype
>>
>>28514459
>someone suggests that you find people you can relate to and connect with
>you rant about pedophilia and how adults are empty and that everyone is also an insect bla blabla
>get insulted in pretty much the same manner
>"why is it so hard to talk to normies :("

the irony is that you're as ordinary as anyone can get. everybody and their mother thinks they are special and better than the "majority" while complaining that they don't want to deal with them. all you're missing in order to be a normie is a few hours outside of the basement with some more extreme counter culture fuccbois.
>>
>>28513666
This. Normies can smell the insecurity and desparation
>>
>>28514530
The difference is that I don't really care if you insult me. I don't even care that much about what normies do or think, unless it affects me.

It's normies who get so offended when people reject their empty society, even passively, because they're afraid that the "weird guy" is going to shoot up a school, rape their children, etc.

Most of us just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>tfw zero friends and I don't care

the only thing I want is my ex-gf back. I don't even want a gf in general, I want her in particular and that's it
>>
File: 1444602027754.jpg (221 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1444602027754.jpg
221 KB, 1024x576
>>28514693
>tfw zero friends and I don't care
>I just want a girl who was not only a friend by default but also had intimacy with her
>>
>>28514861
>girl
>a friend by default
no
>>
>>28514889
>girlfriend
>not being like a friend i.e. another human to listen to you, understand you, share stuff with you etc. while also having romantic benefits

Oh right, right. My mistake.
>>
>>28514973
That's not what a girlfriend is though. A girlfriend is someone you befriend with the sole intention to fuck on the regular.
>>
>>28515070
>someone you befriend
Soooo she was a friend?
>>
>>28515070
No, that's what an immature mind believes a relationship is supposed to be. Probably why you have an ex-girlfriend that you are now crying over.
>>
>>28515070
>>28515121
>when you're so deep in denial you forget what you're arguing against and you BTFO yourself
>>
>>28514973
>girl
>human
>girl
>listen
>girl
>understand
>girl
>share
>>28515121
quite the smart-ass
>>
File: 1462903964845.gif (239 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462903964845.gif
239 KB, 320x240
>tfw literally 0 friends
>tfw dont care because im a loner by nature

sucks to be an attentionwhore op
>>
>>28515310
Another special snowflake who thinks his nature is different than human nature. He doesn't have the hardwired biological need to be a social being and have friends.
>>
>>28515396
thats not true.

having no friends is not the same thing as being locked away in solitary confinement.

I still interact with many people on a daily basis, I am just not particularly close to anybody nor I crave to be.
>>
I had friends, but I don't now. I pushed them away, because since I'm not a Chad, I would be the laughing bag in any social group. If I can't be the top, I'd rather be nothing.
>>
>>28515279
I don't think this much autism deserves a reply, but yes, girls are human and capable of all that. Some would say more capable than men in relationships and I agree with that, and not even a feminazi. They're definitely more capable than YOU my friend.
>>
>>28515454
It's not exactly the same thing, but it has relatively the same side effects long-term. Friendships are fundamental to human nature, some psychologists say it's much more important than having a romantic relationship. Believe what you want but deep inside you are unsatisfied and maybe even miserable like any one of us.
>>
>>28515477
I had a similar experience, except they were just very negative and added nothing of value to my life.

So i dropped them.
>>
>>28515606
Well they didn't really treat me baddly. I was talking in general. If you have a group of people, the inferior people are never going to be the leaders. I can't accept that.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.