[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Feels stories >moves to a new collage for my course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
ITT: Feels stories

>moves to a new collage for my course
>sit down in class one day and i happen to be behind a girl with a shirt on that has Havel The rock on it from DS
>after a couple of days i pluck up the courage to talk to her and ask her about the variaty of DS shirts she has on each day
>turns out this girl (Sophia) is a massive DS fan and an avid gamer
>get talking about shit from Ds1, bloodborne and DS3 right through to other games like classic RS and shit
>over the months we became really close friends
>she even took me bra shopping with her and shit and let me see the bras getting tried on
>ohfuckyes.jpeg
>ive found my oneitis
>Have hearty keks with her mosat nights invading peoples worlds on Ds3 and going to the pub with her in the evening
>she invites me round to hers one day for some movies and then drinks
>ohfuckyes
>get to her apartment
>greeted by a black haired girl ive never seen before
>"h-hey is Sophia around?"
>"oh yeah you must be anon shes been talking about, ive been wanting to meet uyou for ages, come on in"
>Finally find sophia
>"hey anon this is Elle, ive wanted you to meet her for a while. shes my girlfriend and weve been together for 3 years but not many people know because most of my family are deeply religious and wouldnt approve. I feel like ive gotten close enough to you to open up to someone about this. Thanks for being the friend i can trust to tell this to.I love you lots you know that?"
>y-yeah Sophia cool thats gvreat, glad i could help"

Fucking hell guys. i dont even know what to feel at the moment. What do?
>>
I've experienced something very similar. Honestly it was kind of relieving. I'd rather her be a lesbian than get boned by Chad while I sit back and do nothing about it.
>>
>>28512340
Well you do know how gay they are you could make potential 3 some or you could just be friends that's always nice
>>
File: 588_1000.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
588_1000.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>28512389
you may have a point anon. its a good thing i diddnt spaz out like some anons did or act full Emo after the event.
Might see if i can make something of it since her Gf speaks to me regular now.
both of them are dead slutty aswell
>>28512384
You also have a point anon, kinda makes me feel better

>pic related
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>read MTW when it comes out
>can relate to most feels
>really enjoy the writing
>even though know how the story ends, be still excited to find out what happens next
>ywn read MTW again for the first time
>>
>>28512340
thats fucked up man that is fucked up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.