[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like tights but I have no fashion sense Also I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: skirt-and-tights-outfit.jpg (196 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
skirt-and-tights-outfit.jpg
196 KB, 683x1024
I really like tights but I have no fashion sense
Also I'm not comfortable wearing tops that expose my shoulders

Can someone help me put together an outfit with tights and a short/long sleeve top?

Pic related is alright but a bit too boring
>>
Fembot or trap?
>>
>>28512160
trannies please leave
>>
>>28512223
>>28512235
Genetically male, wouldn't call myself a trap or a tranny
>>
>>28512160
You gotta show those sweet nip bruh
>>
>>28512160
What kind of look are you going for? I mean, there's lots of stuff you can do. With sea boots, a codpiece, a peasant blouse, and a leather vest you could do a sort of RenFaire or Johnny Depp/Captain Jack look. Or you could rip the tights, wear some Docs, add a leather jacket with some studs, and a razor blade earring and do the punk thing. It really depends what sort of look you're going for.
>>
When's your next hearing Amir?
>>
>>28512251
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tbotbqh
>>
>>28512251
So why the fuck do you want to wear women's clothing?
>>
>>28512160

How the fuck is that outfit boring? That's 100x more stylish and unique than anything the girls around me wear. A free Farm Supplies t-shirt and sweatpants is boring.
>>
>>28512276
>With sea boots, a codpiece, a peasant blouse, and a leather vest you could do a sort of RenFaire or Johnny Depp/Captain Jack look
Don't like that

I want something distinctly feminine
second choice would be something "cool"

>>28512311
I do wish I was female, at the point I am right now I don't think I would transition but I'm exploring the possibilities, see how I look when I put in as much effort as I can

>>28512344
It's boring for an outfit involving tights
>>
>>28512356
>something distinctly feminine
There's a thin line between feminine and skanky. You're already wearing tights, so you can't really afford to have anything with a heel or which shows toe cleavage unless you want to look like a stripper. My suggestion would be to try for an 80s look: Peter Pan flat boots, a red plastic jacket with lots of buckles, and big hair with dramatic makeup: red blusher, blue eyeshadow, eye-of-horus shaped eyeliner. Accentuate with lots of wrist bangles.
>>
>>28512437
Maybe cute is the word I should have used?
>>
>>28512562
Alright, well, I've given you three suggestions. You won't give us any details except that you don't like anything anyone has suggested. There's not much else we can do for you.
>>
File: h$_12.jpg (24 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
h$_12.jpg
24 KB, 500x489
Here's something nice and simple
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28512160
>>28512715
Dang it, I love the feminine aesthetic, and I'm not allowed to have any of it because I lost the life lottery which decided that I should have a Y chromosome.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.