[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_05-07-03.11.44.jpg (163 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-07-03.11.44.jpg
163 KB, 2048x1536
>feeling her fall out of love with you
>she is only with you because she doesn't have the patience to take care of the baby
>just waiting now for her to find the guy she wants to be my son's new daddy
>only the dead have respite against this pain
>captcha asks me if I'm not a robot
>in my heart I am.
>>
fuck off normie, stop being so boring and maybe she'll stop hating you
>>
File: night_at_the_roxbury.jpg (32 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
night_at_the_roxbury.jpg
32 KB, 608x342
>>28512010
>falling out of love
What is love?
>>
>Sexless marriage after our daughter is born.
>Go into relationship therapy.
>Wife is "working" on it. Still no sex, not even a handjob after year of therapy.
>Girls flirting with me.
>Too Beta/scared to cheat on wife, but really want to.
>Too Beta/scared/poor to leave her.

No one told me it was gonna be this way senpai.
>>
>>28512088
Baby don't hurt me

>>28512112
Yeah..everyone treats marriage like it's a destination. A place to be happy. It's fucking maintenance. And if you fuck up you aren't forgiven.
>>
File: rox.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
rox.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>28512129
don't hurt me
>>28512010
don't hurt me
>No more.
Love is fickle, anon. Not that we on /r9k/ know of such things.
>>
>>28512129

Why must the life be this way?

>Why no nice qt. who is whore in bed?
>>
>>28512184
She fucking uplifted me from being NEET and is surprised I'm a lazy bastard who drinks too much. She probably should break up with me. I never pretended to be anything I wasn't. She just thought she could fix me.
>>
You faggots need to read up on the redill subreddit.
>>
>>28512238
Why? I like it here. I went here when I was NEET. I'll stay here as much as I damn well please. This isn't your personal club house.
>>
>>28512010
Yeah man, kids fuck everything up. Wife and I were really happy and good together. Now we just usually fight and yell at eachother about the baby.
>>
>>28512218
Women always think that of their bf. She can change him, she can fix him. We'll iron out their flaws, is what people like to tell themselves of their partners. But in reality you just end up with two people more broken than when things began. The quirky but cute flaws that were once attractive in a partner become their tiresome faults, and the source of many breakups. And on, and on it goes.
>>
>>28512238

Fuck that bullshit. Bunch of guys jerking each other off over how shit girls are.
It has always been this way, woman simply had no rights and couldn't file for divorce, so guys just cheated on them.
>>
>>28512277
She doesn't argue with me about the baby. She feels bad about the fact that she can't handle him for more than an hour and that's an argument I would win.
She just gets onto me about everything else.
>>
>>28512218
Lol, same. Wife knew I was into drinking, wasn't very religious and didn't care much about material possessions, then is suddenly surprised I like to have a few beers during the week, am not very religious and don't care about all the useless shit she buys all the time.

If she wasn't a sugar mama id probably be gone.
>>
>>28512328

Sounds like a bit of post-natal depression. Is she getting help?
>>
>>28512328
Thats kind of our thing. I am with him most of the time as she works and I am in school. She says "I would give anything to be a stay at home mom!" Then on days off she is telling me she needs a break after like an hour. For real??
>>
>>28512129
This isn't Reddit you degenerate fuck
>>
>>28512339
>>28512379
Are you people me?
Seriously. She works, I'm full time dad with a job that I get a few days out of the week. I never get a break from our son because she can't handle him. Like ever. I would kill for just 5 hours of uninterrupted no baby responsibilities but she is clueless about him. He cries and she starts freaking out if she can't calm him down immediate and he gets worse because she is stressed. So I have to take over because at this point I know more about our son than she does.
I'm pretty sure it's the only reason we are still together.
>>
>>28512398
Seriously though when the fuck did posts like this qualify as Reddit material?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.