[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally have a 3000 word research paper due in 17 hours what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450853050858.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1450853050858.png
339 KB, 680x680
Literally have a 3000 word research paper due in 17 hours what in the fuck do i do?

On a side note, i saw a Stacy on the train literally have someone beg to buy her food, all the memes are real
>>
>>28511956
What's the topic? Maybe someone can help. I once helped a dude on here with his essay on romanticism.
>>
>>28511956
Sit down and finish that shit nigga

Also, memes are based on reality and are always true. Stacys are whores. This a given. Nothing you can do about it except kill them all
>>
File: walking.jpg (8 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
walking.jpg
8 KB, 199x199
>>28511956
better keep shitposting

surely you will find your solution soon
>>
>>28511997
Human populations are at risk from outbreaks of new diseases

>>28512014
I always thought it was a joke, i'm here studying for a test on the train and she never got off facebook or snapchat even once it was almost as if one second without attention and she would shut down

>>28512031
I am Australian, i cannot stop.
>>
>>28512046
>Human populations are at risk from outbreaks of new diseases
talk about the risks of hosting the olympics in Rio
>>
>>28512067
probably too specific, but i could touch on how global events which many different countries attend could aid the spread, but the problem is finding a study to reinforce the arguement.
>>
Try some meth dude 3000 words are nothing
>>
accept that it will be shit and just write.

because it will be shit. better men than you have spent longer writing less and ended up with shit. I've actually spent the last three days writing a book review of My Twisted World and 1. I'm doing it be cause I am passionate about the topic and 2. I don't have a deadline but it will still probably be shit.

just accept it. don't struggle.
>>
>>28512123
I need at least a passing mark though, as long as i get 60% or above i will be content.

Not happy mind you, but content.
>>
>>28512046
Is it uni stuff or high school stuff? What sourcing?
>I have to complete a maths assignment in 16 hours, so I'm procrastinating by helping you deal with your procrastination
>>
>>28512728
University work, have to deal with legit scientific journals and studies, been going strong though, ive pulled 700 words out of my ass and starting to get optimistic.

Probably sucks shit though so who knows?
>>
>>28512774
what's the topic? writing 3000 words isn't hard, especially if its research. just quote a ton, paraphrase what the quote said in your own words, do a few sentences why its relevant to the overall topic, rinse, repeat, take your A

i did an entire senior level poli sci class's work with no prior knowledge in about 8 hours and walked away with an A using the above method
>>
>>28511956
Find sources papers/articles

COPY AND PASTE.

Reword and structure almost all the sentences.

Add some of your own thoughts
check in a plagiarism tool

Profit
>>
>>28512774
Anything submitted is better than nothing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.