[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in driving school today (I'm late with getting my drivers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pepe_wondering.jpg (72 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wondering.jpg
72 KB, 599x600
>in driving school today (I'm late with getting my drivers license)
>incredibly bimbo looking slut on he opposite site of the room
>huge tits
>very much makeup
>these high heels where the whole heel is one part
>seems shy
>looks over to me like 5 times
>every time I look at her she looks away again

what is that? Felt like she was checking me out.
Wanted to walk up to her and ask her number, but autismo prevented me to. Might see her again in an hour. What do?
>>
Try making small talk, if you converse for a while and she's giving you visual signals and maintaining eye contact, then start flirting gently and ask her if she has a bf etc. But test the water first, don't just jump in head first.
Good luck
>>
>>28511978
>Try making small talk
but how to start? I can do shit when I know like 2-3 things about that person but what do I say to get to know enough about her. I surely can't just ask "so you trying to get a drivers license?"
>>
File: tumblr_njaw57jras1tezt7xo1_1280.jpg (102 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njaw57jras1tezt7xo1_1280.jpg
102 KB, 1234x1024
>>28511897
take her for a test drive ;;;;;;;;;;;-)
>>
>>28512039
>haha you're a very funny guy :^)
no. Fuck off if you ain't gonna help a brother.
>>
>>28512039
this nigger right here

kekus
maximus
>>
>>28512038
You're fucking dumb mate. Guess you flopped it? I don't see a greentext brag so you just pussied out. Pathetic, you don't deserve to sow your oats
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.