[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /DXM/ here? I find that when I'm on it, I am able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dee_eggs_emm.jpg (48 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Dee_eggs_emm.jpg
48 KB, 540x960
Anyone /DXM/ here?

I find that when I'm on it, I am able to see the reasons I habitually come to /r9k/. I come here to desperately cling to my worldview rather than face reality head on. Of course, once I'm sober again it's back to shitposting.
>>
>>28511825
DXM made me psychotic while I was on it.

I really hate that stuff and weed. Acid is a blast however.
>>
>>28512072

Yeah, it's pretty rough. You go through a bunch of nausea and disorientation, but I have always found the trips worthwhile and very enlightening.
>>
Used to do it fairly regularly (once a week or so at some periods). I stopped because of tolerance buildup and I just didn't feel like dealing with the shitty nausea anymore.
>>
>>28512299

I know this would be hard to tell, but do you notice that such frequent use changed/damaged you in any way?
>>
>>28511825
im not 16 anymore

but i used to go to the 4th plateau every other day
>>
>>28511825
>tfw I can't try it because I take antidepressant and I could do a serotonin syndrome

also scared as fuck to puke
>>
>>28512423
>i used to go to the 4th plateau every other day

that sounds pretty unhealthy tbqh

>>28512426

good on you for doing your research at least
>>
>>28512448
im pretty sure it made me slightly retarded
>>
>>28512448
That's why I take codeine instead
>>
>>28512465

lol

>>28512475

never done opiates. you recommend?
>>
>>28512501
I would recommend it's quite comfy and makes you feel good, like being warped in a warm blanket
>>
>>28512524

my favorite feeling. sweet, definitely gonna pick some up then
>>
>>28512367

Not really desu. I feel pretty much the same as I ever have.
>>
>>28511825
Had my first bad LSD trip 2 weeks ago.
Was expecting a 200 ug tab but i think it was like 300+
Had stuff to do the next day and i can usually fall asleep on 200ug.. but.. the trip lasted over 24 hours.. the thought of having to try to function with other people in that state caused the bad trip.. was awful man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.