[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, /r9k/ >be me, gay male >sister's high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1442652761884.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
Help, /r9k/

>be me, gay male
>sister's high school friend has always had a crush on me
>she's pretty, above average looking but kinda slutty
>she asks me to help her with homework, I agree reluctantly
>she keeps rubbing her legs on me while I help her even after telling her to stop
>I ignore her advances, finish quickly and lock myself in my room

She's expressed interest before in me but now it's getting out of hand.
How do I reject her nicely without telling her I'm gay? I'm still closeted to my family.
>>
Just use her butthole to practice for boys on. Duh
>>
>>28511799
Tell her you watch anime. Instant turn-off.
>>
>>28511799
Just give it a try. Maybe you'll realize that you like girls after all. In any case, you'll find out what normal sex feels like.
>>
>>28511799
Just try it. See what dating a girl is like.
And if you're still convinced you're gay, at least you won't die a literal virgin. Cus butthole sex and frotting doesn't count.
>>
Listen you little fagget , you are gunna fuck her, and you are gunna enjoy it. Do it for us robots who will never have the privilege of having a girl make moves on us.
>>
>>28511799
Is it an option to say you're religious and saving it for marriage? That might ward off the vile wench.
>>
>>28511844
/thread

if you faggots didn't learn this till now, you should fucking just end it.

always tell the opposite sex that you watch anime and watch them get filled with disgust.
>>
look at this normie with his NON PROBLEM
>>
Tell her you won't date a friend of your sister.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.