[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any worse height to be than 5'9"? >Chads/normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: oh no.png (1020 KB, 650x830) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
1020 KB, 650x830
Is there any worse height to be than 5'9"?

>Chads/normies and women hate you because they think you're short
>People 5'8" and lower hate you because they think you're not short enough

JUST.
>>
fucking white people is not an original comment apparently
>>
>>28511626
What has this got to do with white people?
>>
>>28511659
are you white is not an original comment
>>
>>28511581
5'11 is akin to being a failed Chad. So close, so far.
>>
>>28511699
Yes.

>>28511741
5'11 is Chad tier. People don't call you short at 5'11.
>>
>>28511581
5'9 is literally average height for white males in most countries, what are you complaining about? I'd say that being like 4'5 where it's difficult to reach shit day to day, or 7'6 where you're going to have serious joint pain by 20 and will be lucky to live past 30 or so would be worse honestly.
>>
>>28511581

You can add an inch with shoes and thick socks. Vast majority of women are also 5.5
>>
File: nicedubs.jpg (6 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
nicedubs.jpg
6 KB, 244x207
>tfw 6'5

Origami commentamente
>>
>>28511816
>5'9 is literally average height for white males in most countries, what are you complaining about?
It's "average" but no one considers it actually average. I get called short regularly. Women consider me short, and taller men consider me to be short. It seems to be general consensus that 5'9" is manlet tier.

>I'd say that being like 4'5 where it's difficult to reach shit day to day, or 7'6 where you're going to have serious joint pain by 20 and will be lucky to live past 30 or so would be worse honestly.
No. For one, people who are freakishly short, like dwarf-tier, don't really experience the same problems because people have MUCH more sympathy for them, whereas everyday short men are ridiculed and told "you don't actually have a problem". And even if you're "freakishly tall", you don't actually experience any social problems. People see tallness as a bonus, so even a 7'6" giant is respected more than a 5'9" manlet.
>>
>>28511858
>It's "average" but no one considers it actually average

Because everyone claims above it. A good amount of 5'9 guys you meet claim they're 5'11, so when people hear 5'9, they think of the height associated with 5'7. I've never seen a 5'9 guy around and gone "Damn, he's tiny". Even 5'8 guys aren't particularly small. 5'7 and less I might think something though, sure, but still, it's not more than "They're kind of small" and then that's it.

> For one, people who are freakishly short, like dwarf-tier, don't really experience the same problems because people have MUCH more sympathy for them

You're right, they just face problems like not being able to reach the pedals, or find normal sized clothes, or ever being taken seriously, or not reach higher shelves, or able to see over a good amount of shit. But you being average height is so much worse.

>People see tallness as a bonus, so even a 7'6" giant is respected more than a 5'9" manlet.

Kek, no. Look at the people who are that height. Assuming they don't have gigantism and die at like 20 from a heart failure, they're seen as nothing more than freaks. You'll stand out in every crowd (not a good thing if you're not 10/10 aesthetically, and even then, it's nice to blend in sometimes), hit your head on everything from the roof of a bus to every door in your house, you won't fit in any shower you don't have specifically made, or beds for that matter. There is a point where you get too tall, and 7'6 is well within it, you're only ever going to be respected if you're an athlete of some sort, and you'd be respected either way if you were. I've also not even touched on the very real health concerns of people with unusual heights, they don't live healthy happy lives generally.

If you're within like 5'8 to 6'2, your height won't be an issue for you. 6'3 to about 6'5 you won't have social issues, but might have convenience ones with showers and cars. Above that, you're freak tier.
>>
>>28511581
>People 5'8" and lower hate you because they think you're not short enough
As a 5'8and 1/2 guy, no, I just say I am 5'9 because no one can tell a difference.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.