[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUck FUCK fuck FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Staring.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Staring.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>I WILL NEVER FUCKING BE 6'1
OR ABOVE

FCUK

WHY FUCKING LIVE

GIVE ME GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY RUFCKING REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1462561172426.jpg (30 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1462561172426.jpg
30 KB, 400x394
>be 6'1"
>little brother is 6'4" and still in puberty
I NEVER ASKED FOR HIM
>>
>>28511307
I'm 6'4" and life's still shit. No genetic advantage can make up for being a robot.
>>
>>28511330
Dude at least you're not 6'0

>>28511342
I guess so. I still feel as though if I was at least 6'1 let alone 6'4 I'd be better off or at least be able to feel better in some way
>>
iktf 5'11+ cannot be robots, period
literally there are girls who would suck your cock on the spot regardless of how ugly you are because your height ignites their hunter-gatherer instincts desiring protection
>>
>>28511383
maybe in 1996 but although average 'height' is now 5'11 the median height for white guys is 6'1. reason average is low is because heaps of guys are 6'1-6'3, but the ones who are short really fall behind ranging from 5'5-5'11
>>
>>28511401
regardless 5'11 is the cutoff for manlet status, you'll still look down on 99% of girls and thus fit the role as long as you don't live in scandinavia
>>
>>28511425
Live in Australia, been to the US and we're much taller on average including our minorities. id go to the US but not qualified to legitimately considering going illegal now tbhfam
>>
File: 1455259848941.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455259848941.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>tfw 5'6
>5'8 with boots & inserts
If I get the height increasing surgery, +3 inches, and another inch on my shoes, I could finally make it

It's comforting to dream about the chance of becoming tall...
>>
>>28511383
maybe eurocucks can but girls only really give a shit if you're 6'3 or above in america
>>
>>28511307
dude height is overrated as fuck
and if you feel it does, go to the gym and get ripped it wil compensate a lot trust me
>>
>>28511451
Are you trying to say that the median height for guys in Aus is 6'1? You realise our average is like 5'9.5, right? I'm 6', and I'm noticeably taller than most dudes I meet. My height's pretty uncommon, it's not usual to see more than 10 max above me in a group of 100 or so.
>>
>>28511307
i'm 6'4 and hate my life
being above average height hasn't magically made my life better
>>
>>28511948
where are you from?
i'm a 6'4 brisfag and at least 80% of the guys i meet are the same height as me
>>
>>28512245
NSW, beachside suburb (though I'm not going to say which one). I don't know what to tell you though really, I've spent ages in QLD, and I've always felt about as tall as I do here, there's not a huge variation. Remember your eyes aren't the top of your head, but even then, you should still be noticably taller than almost everyone you meet, it's 6" above the average, which is a huge difference, you're as rare as a 5'4 guy, if not more so.

But I mean, this debate is just going to turn into "nah, I'm taller/not taller than people", with no real way to prove it, as I can't be fucked looking up sources and shit. Have a good night anon.
>>
>caring this much about height
unless you're under 5'7 you should stop worrying you fucking queers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.