[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever gone to a bar to drink alone? Is it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1404656115187.jpg (57 KB, 386x371) Image search: [Google]
1404656115187.jpg
57 KB, 386x371
Have you guys ever gone to a bar to drink alone? Is it really that bad?
>>
File: 1462815401846.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1462815401846.png
1 MB, 919x720
Used to do this at least five times a week. You're never "alone" at the bar anon! (It's pretty bad man. Expensive too.)
>>
>>28510736
Not expensive this time. They're doing a clearout so it's only like five bucks for a pint here. I don't care if I got ditched, I just wanna get comfy with a beer.

>never alone at a bar
Good one anon
>>
>>28510681
I don't know why anyone would do then. When I want to drink heavily I want to be alone and I don't want to pay premium that comes with drinks at a bar. Better to just buy a bottle.

I'm on gin and tonic tonight. Hungry as fuck. Got steaks in the house but I don't feel like cooking.
>>
>>28510799
Sounds comfy anon. Why don't you just order a pizza? Surely it's been too long since you had one, no?
>>
>>28510681
I did it when I was working and had a lot of spare money. I'm generally okay with solitude but every so often I get lonely and I found that just being in a room with a bunch of other people without talking to them fixes it.
>>
>>28510782
Sorry anon, my response was a little skewed by my past experiences. You're talking about going to a bar once for some discount pints. I was going multiple times a week for years. Just pound a few and you'll be fine. Don't make a habit of it though.
>>
>>28510681
A couple of times in my early 20s but only over a short amount of time because 1. it's expensive as fuck as 2. you're surrounded by people you don't want to be around and a bar or pub isn't a room with a computer and Internet access.
>>
>>28510681

Can't. All the bars in my country have a no-singles policy.
>>
>>28510908
You fucking what?
>>
>>28510855
Nah, I had pizza like two weeks ago. Can't remember the last time before that because coincidentally for a thread like this I called up the pizza shop and abused the guy for like half an hour over the phone for a minor fuck up. Was a long time before I was ready to show my face there again. The kid wasn't there so hopefully he's gone.

God, I'm a scumbag.
>>
>>28510922

No-singles policy. They won't let any males in without a gf, friends or family. Just another normie policy to make robot lives more miserable.
>>
>>28510880
It's okay, I think I misunderstood your experience too. I guess what I'm trying to ask is what's wrong with having a drink every week? Or everyday regardless of expenses?

Why is it that people who drink alcohol alone are looked down upon? Can't we enjoy a refreshing pint after work like we would enjoy a coffee?
>>
>>28510930
Anger has to go somewhere anon. At least that worker now knows that they have to do their job right.

Why have a job if you can't even do it right?
>>
>>28510945
You can definitely do this without shame.

>Anon asks about drinking
>I automatically assume he's an alcoholic

Wew
>>
>>28510999
>dem trips
Can't say I'm sober enough to tell how I made that judgement
>>
Dem trips, dat pug

/Thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.