[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
___-chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: magic wand.png (278 KB, 451x1590) Image search: [Google]
magic wand.png
278 KB, 451x1590
You can choose to bring any object you own to life in human form

She will be imbued with the abilities (if you choose a stapler she can staple stuff with her mouth) and personality (if you choose a duvet she will be very comforting) of the object you choose and have that object's memories.

What do?
>>
I would turn OP's autism into human form and set it free
>>
>>28510691
There would be nothing left of OP desu.
>>
a figure of my wife

I win
>>
>>28510691
my autism does not belong to you shitlord
>>
File: 1462298423297.png (219 KB, 442x368) Image search: [Google]
1462298423297.png
219 KB, 442x368
>>28510691
>>28510760
shots fire
>>
>>28510776
Fuck you, dumbass.
>>
Ant killer powder
I don't know what this will mean, but damn it will be interesting to find out
>>
toilet (or a bidet).
>>
remote-control jeep-chan: she's a tomboy who is not afraid to get dirty and can handle any situation thrown at her, secretly cries from years of being neglected

brush-chan: she is overly concerned with her hair at all times, it's long and silky. she hates when people touch it but loves to touch other people's hair

unused incomplete gaming pc-chan: she's a christmas cake who never had a chance to find love, maybe it's not too late..?
>>
Dualshock 4 Chan - loves to be touched but serves only me.
>>
Uh- n-nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HGEABJhWxs
>>
>>28511275
So basically you can shit in her mouth
>>
My favorite Hawaiian shirt.
I just want it to be my friend.
He seems like he'd be pretty chill
And I don't have any friends.
>>
Paper plate-chan. She's a bit dull, useable, replaceable, but shes great for eating sandwiches off of.
>>
It would be a dream come true
O R I G I N A L
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
Craptop-chan
Not the best at whatever she puts her mind to, but will always give it her all no matter the task. Enjoys laying on your lap as your personal leg warmer
>>
Maybe my cat. She would be grateful for me taking her off the street as a feral kitten and sheltering and feeding her. Then I have a cute neko.
>>
My toenail clipping
Long, curved, and pale.
Is lazy and probably loves to play vidya.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 223x300
>>28512102
It could tell you lots of Hawaiian wisdom
>>
My overstuffed microsuede living room sofa. She would be soft and plump and sweet to and happy to hold me while I play videogames or snooze. She might be pretty lazy and she's not the most beautiful girl around, but the comfort I'd find with her would make up for any superficial
flaws.
>>
File: prozacshill.jpg (93 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
prozacshill.jpg
93 KB, 300x410
>>28510661
xanax-chan. she has a powerful calming effect over people she interacts with. occasionally will steal your memories
>>
My tape measure.
>cold and spartan
>reliable and always at my side
>>
>>28512571
>can estimate distance by eye with remarkable accuracy
>>
File: nanako.jpg (374 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
nanako.jpg
374 KB, 1000x3000
>>28512158
>you will never fuck a 240cm tall big dicked futa dreanei
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.