[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help badly >meet girl >talk to her everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x360
Guys I need help badly

>meet girl
>talk to her everyday
>she flirts with me
>sometimes ignores me
>has other guys hitting on her all the time
>falling for her and it hurts when she just ignores me

I WANT OUT NOW!! Do I just block her from everything? I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY contemplating the idea right fucking now, I was happy being by myself and this fucking cunt comes into my lifes and ruins EVERYTHING!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP!
>>
Nevermind guys, it's over. Blocked and deleted from everything. Now I'm alone again, completely fucking alone with no one to talk to. Holy shit man I'm sad as fuck I wanna cry but it's for the best.
>>
>>28510393
She seemed like a regular Stacy anyway. Good riddance anon.
>>
>>28510338
Here's some advice for the future.

-meet more girls
-talk to all of them
-don't fall for any of them unless after you've been intimate with her and have established exclusivity
-also get guy friends to talk to
>>
I feel really really sad, who am I suppose to talk to now? I have no friends to talk to either, I'm completely alone. I'm starting to regret this... I'm getting fucked up all day today
>>
>>28510338
oh man i knew a chick like you

if i wasn't messaging her every second of every day, she'd block me and then come snivelling back 1-2 days later when i gave no fucks over it. clearly you don't like her personality so why are you letting a walking fantasy ruin your life?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.