[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person here who genuinely realizes the error of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ChAI9m4WYAEB7S5.jpg large.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ChAI9m4WYAEB7S5.jpg large.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
Am I the only person here who genuinely realizes the error of their ways? I mean most of you all here consider yourselves intellectuals, pseudo intellectuals, or at least "smarter than the normies". I find it hard to believe i'm the only one who has tried to decipher where it all went wrong.
>>
yes, i'm my own worst enemy and i fully accept that. it's whatever.
>>
>>28509982
>I mean most of you all here consider yourselves intellectuals, pseudo intellectuals, or at least "smarter than the normies".
Nice baseless generalisation there, faget.
>I find it hard to believe i'm the only one who has tried to decipher where it all went wrong.
That's because you wouldn't be. Fuck sake, do you honestly think humans are really all that fundamentally different?
>>
>>28510027
Why so hostile? I pretty much quit coming here some time ago because I got tired of reading highschool kids literally crying about not having a gf, the "baseless generalization" of entire genders and races were funny at first then sad when they turned out to be real convictions of people.

I guess i'm just kind of hoping for that one turn around story. That's the type of shit you never see here.
>>
I'm a dumbfuck with a reasonably decent vocabulary, which fools some people into thinking I'm intelligent. I don't mean to do it, but the reality is I really have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.
>>
>>28510071
I too have the "intelligent person" vocabulary while making very poor life decisions. My favorite is when people patronize me about what a genius I am.

>ex sent to jail twice
>didn't get my GED until I was 22 and on probation
>haven't had employment last longer than 3 months since I was 19
>live with parents no license

REAL FUCKING SMART FRIEND
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.