[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like twinks? I'm a twink and so far only older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Do girls like twinks?

I'm a twink and so far only older men have hit on me.

Maybe they just assume I'm gay so don't even bother?
>>
>>28509907
No they definitely assume you are gay, gotta get lifting and eating big. You probably won't look great but at least you will look like a full grown male.
>>
>>28510043
I've tried lifting for almost a year and couldn't get any results or gain any weight.

Also my hips look really wide and disproportionate so I'm going to look freakish no matter how much muscle I gain.
>>
>>28510113
Just become a daddy bf's stupid cum slut, its your only option
>>
>>28510150
Where can I get a loyal daddy bf then?

Most are just looking for quick hookups.
>>
>>28510184
Try grindr.

wew
>>
When I was smaller with longer hair there were older ladies that were really nice to me and would sometimes tell me I'm cute. I think there is some hormonal shutoff thing there. There were highschool and younger girls that were nice too.

But everything with a vagina from age 18-45 was either completely disinterested in or just disliked me in general.
>>
I think twink is exclusively a gay term. So if you use it on yourself, everyone with think you're gay. No wonder you're not having luck
>>
>>28510273
Well I'm actually bisexual but want to try being with a woman but I'm not having any luck.
>>
File: 1461067327120.jpg (32 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1461067327120.jpg
32 KB, 600x630
>final day of this semester
>clearly gay guy starts chatting me up randomly at the bus stop to campus
>only talking to me
>be nice and answer him and try not to be rude as I'm attempting to be more sociable
>at one point he says "I always see you around, I've just never spoken to you"
>I've never seen him once
>we part ways
>he didn't ask for my number or anything, but from the way he was talking I'm about 90% sure he was hitting on me

I'm so unattractive to women that I've started attracting men. Does that mean I'm a negative on the 10 scale?
>>
>>28510328
>Does that mean I'm a negative on the 10 scale?

yea
>>
in my experience women love a bit feminine "twinks" all the same if they're attractive

really if you're attractive it doesnt matter if you're mega alpha chad or something like Griffith from Berserk, girls are gonna love you
>>
I thought a twink was a guy in WoW who is a real tryhard in low level BGs
>>
>>28510290
women are not interested in effeminate boys unless you dress like faggy one but even then you have to be dominant one.
>>
>>28509907
Where do you go where older men hit on you?

>older man talks to me in gym locker room while getting changed
>fantasize about it for weeks afterwards
>>
>>28510710
At any bar or restaurant I go to. They buy me drinks and stuff. Weird.
>>
>>28510610
this

if you're average looking you're gonna have to work and put in insane effort to get women regardless of how masculine you look
>>
>>28511090
>masculine
>average looking
>>
>>28509907
Nerdy girls do.
>>
>>28511151
>/fit/
>not getting back to /fit/
>>
Nah its a gay thing primarily, although it shouldn't just be older men, usually younger gay guys around the same age like twinks too. Its just older men are more forward with that shit, offering money etc.
>>
>>28509907
yes. every chick i've talked to. also, look at jbeeb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.