[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck-a-doodle-do. Time to wake up, force feed yourself and enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Cuck-a-doodle-do.

Time to wake up, force feed yourself and enjoy your commute.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28509890
This is a friendly reminder.
>>
>im gonna do nothing with my life and just wait to die

Sure you are leaving behind a nice legacy and enjoying life to the fullest
>>
>>28509890
Sheeeeit comfyneet! I haven't even gone to bed yet!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (308 KB, 2890x1626) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
308 KB, 2890x1626
Hey NEETs help me decide what to have for breakfast. I have all this money I might as well treat myself amirite?
>>
>implying life is not suffering and life's purpose is not to suffer
Joke's on you, I force feed myself even while being a NEET
>he ENJOYS LIVING in any modus operandi whatsoever
get out normie, robots suffer 24/7
>>
>>28511009
Can I get a side of waffles with that??
>>
>>28511009
You've got 30 seconds to get out the door, wagie, or shekelstein will make your whole depressing world come crashing down
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1080x1080
>>28509890
Don't call it a cuckback!
>>
>>28511096
oh you're right. Today is food for thought in the office. I won't have a big breakfast since the company is catering lunch today. I'll just have something light and stuff myself later on.
>>
>>28511168
Op works at his b8 every day faggot. Try harder.
>>
>>28511213
sounds like someone is getting triggered. Its okay you'll get a job one day anon you just have to apply yourself
>>
File: 44525245.png (357 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
44525245.png
357 KB, 601x601
>>28510949
>the slave is mad bcoz nobody will give a shit when he's no longer useful
>>
>>28509890
im a dentist with an autonomous schedule
it means i make more money than you and dont need to work everyday, like today
plus, the work aint that bad if you ask me (sitting in a chair all day working in peoples pie holes aka you dont get to talk and i get paid)
>>
>>28512242
if you're a dentist then i'm a cosmonaut.
>>
File: madokacheeky.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
madokacheeky.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>>28509890
>tfw i look at my savings account
>tfw i look at my stock portfolio
>tfw i finish a $150 meal (usually sushi or steak)
>tfw i start up my lexus
>tfw losers look at me with wonder/envy everyday
>tfw i tell one of my employees to do some menial task i dont want to do
>>
>>28512670
>>Eat 150$ meals.
>>Still drive a re-badged toyota
>>
>>28512670
>Spends $150 on a single meal of steak or sushi

Wanna know how I know you're not rich?
>>
File: vaguedisgustmom.png (685 KB, 683x518) Image search: [Google]
vaguedisgustmom.png
685 KB, 683x518
>>28512782
because he's an anime poster?
>>
>>28509890
>tfw no commute because work from home
>tfw can eat whenever I want because I can just walk to my kitchen
>>
Tomorrow is truck day. That means I get to wake up at 5 AM, and spend 30 minutes forcing as much food as I can down my throat to prepare for the upcoming 10 hour stocking day. Supposed to be 9 hours, but boss says instead of taking a break I should leave an hour early (but at that last hour, something always comes up and I have to stay and watch the store). Gonna be hard to eat because I have a big ulcer on my tongue and chewing+swallowing is painful, but I gotta get that 9 bucks an hour somehow.

I guess I could wake up a bit earlier, but I'm getting off work tonight at around 11PM, and won't be home till around 11:30. I want to get at least a little sleep or else I'll probably pass out on the job again.
>>
I never understand these threads. It's like every autist in the world only sees a job possibility at their own level. As in they think of themselves as retarded pieces of shit only good enough to be hourly wage slaves, so EVERY job on earth must be some slave job. Like yours.

I worked today. But I'm not a wage slave troll so I didn't have to force feed myself. I finished most of my work yesterday, so I left after a few hours. I'm shitposting from a hotel in Belgium, my home is in the US. Tomorrow I take the noon train to London for a weekend of leisure. Next week hopefully we finish the product and I can fly home.

I travel the world. Work when I have to, and not some lame defined schedule, and do essentially things how I want, when I want them. It's great. I work with smart interesting people from a dozen countries, and have seen just about every major city on earth.

And I don't even have a fucking degree. Not a single one. Just unique military experience and the balls to fucking nail interviews.

Being rich is cool as well. But it's not the best part.
>>
File: nononsmug3.png (308 KB, 588x720) Image search: [Google]
nononsmug3.png
308 KB, 588x720
>>28512707
>>28512782
>tfw losers reply to me with wonder/envy everyday
>>
>>28509890
Oh man I was worry about you I thought that you were dead in your own semen. It's fine to know tha you are alive.
>>
>>28513833
He makes this post to make him feel better about himself and forget that he's a loser that can't even get a single job. So he's in denyal and all that he does is post some frog pictures
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.