[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 26
File: mad wojak.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
mad wojak.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>Talking to qt girl at my uni
>Going to ask her out to a movie
>right before I'm about to ask her she starts talking about her ex boyfriend and how bad he was in bed
>dropped

Why are there no decent girls? This girl is 18 years old and has already been creampied and ruined. Fuck. Is it so strange to want a girl that is pure?
>>
File: 1461149782862.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
1461149782862.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
>>28509387
>talking about sex, one of the most fundamental human experiences
>trash

>mfw robots are so far removed from reality that they think people live like in their chinese cartoons and harbor "muh true love" delusions of perfection like it's the fucking Princess Bride.
>>
>>28509387
Hahaha this fucking loser is upset because he doesn't want to be the next guy she talks shit about in bed.
>>
>>28510558
I agree. You're basically dropping 95% of the girls you're interested in that you interact. Do they really think half of the girls you've been into have not been facefucked or plowed?
>>
>>28509387
Somebody's ruined, but not her.
>>
>>28510582
You're right. She's beyond repair.
>>
>>28509387
Sounds like you just needed an excuse to bitch out of asking a girl out....
>>
File: 1453730464956.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1453730464956.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28509387
Tell her you're God in bed and that you're going to erase the memory of her ex from the good dicking you're gonna give her

>tfw Chad could say that and actually get away with it
>>
File: 0001.jpg (66 KB, 597x447) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
66 KB, 597x447
>>28509387

The older you get, the more likely it is that pretty much every girl in your age range has had sex before.
The only reason one wouldn't have is because there's something socially wrong with them. It's normal to fuck people you like.
After you hit like 21+ pretty much every girl has had sex Anon, you're going to die alone if you keep the purity crusade going.
>>
>>28509387
>he fell for the virginity meme

gahaha
>>
>>28510630
But you're not Chad. You're an awkward loser and would probably trip over your words and get embarrassed. A simple "I could make you forget about your ex" would be sufficient but I can guarantee OP would be the new loser who was shit in bed that she would talk about. Lol
>>
I'd honestly like to understand in what sense robots consider her "ruined" if that's not just a meme.
I can understand how you can ruin an object but a person...?
In which case how are we (guys) not "ruined" having sex or masturbating?
>>
>>28510648
>It's normal to fuck people you like.

This. I don't get how robots can't wrap their autistic little heads around this simple fact.
>>
>>28510678
Literally everyone in this thread is saying the OP's dumb, "robots" don't think what you're saying.
>>
>>28510711
Well that's kinda reassuring.
>>
Dunno about the
>tfw no Virgin gf
But talking about an ex on a date like that? Why would you even consider that?
>>
>>28509387
>implying you'd know what to do with a virgin gal
>>
>>28509387
You were the one projecting your shit onto her lmao. How do you not know most of them will have fucked before jesus christ hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you idealistic dumbass
>>
>>28510746
Nvm. Misread.
Still talking about exes in general is bottom tier.
>>
>implying OP would ever have had a chance with her
>implying OP won't die a kissless virgin
>>
sigh

>in my 20s
>been with one guy my entire life, who my parents encouraged me toward
>we got married and everything
>after which he transformed into an abusive, cheating asshole
>finally leave him
>am forever ruined
>time to embrace a lifetime of spinsterhood
>>
>>28510814
That's what you get for marrying a robot. Aim higher next time.
>>
>>28510746
Dunno if neither is an insecure fuck and you end up talking about relationships it's always interesting/funny to talk your own experiences.
>>
>>28510814
Don't worry. You will probably find a 'nice guy' with a stable boring job you can bully.
We're the victims here clearly.

Why would you marry a guy just like that though? Sounds pretty dumb.
>Turns out he was abusive
How did you not see this from the start?
>>
>>28510879

We were friends since childhood, dated all through hs and into college. He never manifested any aggressive tendencies until we got married. He was the gentlest, most fragile seeming guy. I used to feel bad because his feelings got hurt by the smallest of slights.
>>
>>28510902
>his feelings got hurt by the smallest of slights

Obvious
>>
>>28510581
It's more than 95%. At least in the US.
By 19, it's legit 99.9% of girls.
>>
>>28510902
When you start that early, you will willingly turn a blind eye to anything negative. Good thing you got the strength to get out. Now go for a real man, not one of the sperglords of /r9k/. He sounds like one of those angry women haters on /r9k/.
>>
>>28510937
You're delusional, my last girlfriend was a virgin and there's another girl ik is a virgin that I'm trying to get a date with right now. At 19 10-20% are virgins if not more.
>>
you guys don't get OP's messege at all

who gives a fuck about the ex? even if her ex sucks at bed its totally not cool to say something like that about someone OP doesn't know.
also if OP sucked at bed she could say the same shit about him to pretty much everyone
>>
> tfw robots bitching about girls not being pure

> fucked a virgin, it was awful, skill level 0

As long as they don't have STDs, I'll take the hellwhores.
>>
>>28510678
I'm nor OP, but in my case it's more that I can't stand knowing they let someone else fuck them. I'm kind of posessive. I'm afraid that if I don't get married soon though that all the virgins will be taken.
>>
>>28509387
Yeah it's strange, and you're a worthless fuck. You're always going to be alone because you're too shit for anyone else and yet you hold others to an impossible standard. "Poor lonely me. I can date a cute girl who just turned 18 but she's not a virgin so I hate her! Why is life so hard?" Just die already.
>>
>>28510998
You don't date a virgin for good sex you fucking retard.
>>
>>28510964
>At 19 10-20% are virgins if not more.

No.

By age 14 99% of all girls have been facefucked to oblivion and creampied inside by a nigger.

Give up on 3DPD
>>
File: duff.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>>28509387
Girls actually talk about other guys to get you more interested.
To them, it shows off their value.

It's hilarious how often girls do this and guys react the complete opposite way to how they wanted.
>>
>>28511017

> dating women for anything else

You fell for the meme.
>>
>>28511000
So we all agree it's a problem with you guys being possessive fucked-in-the-head cunts, glad we cleared that up.
>>
>>28510948

He used to be sort of feminist-y when we were dating. But after we married, he'd make bitter comments about women out of nowhere. I tried to use these remarks as 'positive criticism' and avoid any tendencies he complained about, but he kept on raising the bar. It got ridiculous.

I don't think I'll ever date again.
>>
>>28510591
She's fine. OP has been mentally ruined by idiotic memes.
>>
>>28510964
You must be in high school, are dating 14 year olds, fucking landwhales, being lied to, and/or don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>28511017
...why then...?
>>
>>28511000
So your choices are to die a virgin or get a shotgun wedding with an ugly fat churchgirl who hates you. Both mean a life of misery. Well, it's your choice.
>>
>>28511022
And this is why you're alone, why not try actually talking to a few girls? Maybe then you will see that many are still decent.
>>28511032
>>28511067
Because you fucking like them? There are definitely girls worth spending time with. Once you introduce them to new stuff they become more fun, and girls are usually better for venting.
>>28511035
Well I can't change it so I just do what I can, plus I really would like to wait until marriage, but not necessary.
>>28511054
Last gf was 16 when I started dating her. Girl I'm talking to now is very family oriented and 19.
>>
>stealth leftist containment thread
gj op
>>
>>28511116
>plus I really would like to wait until marriage

>recipe_for_misery.jpg
>>
>>28511114
You realize meeting virgins at 18-22 isn't that hard. It's definitely not easy, but if you act normal you can usually find out if any friends know a more innocent girl. Then you try to get in contact and find out if they are a virgin. Why do you people make it out to be impossible?
>>
>>28510814
tfw. you're not ruined tho. getting into and out of a shitty relationship is the best way to help you to never get into one again.
>>
>>28511166
You're going for the bottom of the barrel if the one and only thing you care about is virginity. Is she is a virgin at 22, it's for a bad reason 99% of the time.
>>
>>28510987
Another loser scared of being the next shit lay lmao
>>
>>28511238
There are plenty of girls who are shy, afraid or relationship, awkward , or are just waiting for a guy the really like. And that's ones that haven't been in relationships. There are still plenty that date but aren't really for sex.
>>
>>28509387

I feel your pain.

t. crying with you
>>
cos guys fuck them
dont lie if she was a virgin you would have fucked her before marriage.
>>
>>28511288
>date
>no sex

That doesn't happen after 15 unless she is waiting for marriage. Which is obviously a huge red flag.
>>
>>28509387
just dont give a shit if she doesnt like the sex, just be happy you get to stick your meat in a woman.

If she doesnt like it move on nobody will give a shit
>>
File: roasties.png (36 KB, 421x359) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
36 KB, 421x359
>the roasties in this thread talking shit about OP

top kek
>>
>>28510678
in addition to kiss someone who sucked a dick
someone post the one about how woman absorve dna of everyone they fuck

>>28510711
u le cyborg rite?
>>
>>28512107
What else are you expecting? OP is shit. Why are you whiteknighting for him? You must be gay, right?
>>
File: woman about virginity.jpg (1 MB, 1964x3810) Image search: [Google]
woman about virginity.jpg
1 MB, 1964x3810
>>28510902
>He never manifested any aggressive tendencies until we got married. He was the gentlest, most fragile seeming guy.

roastie's mental ginastics, she married chad

someon has that thread where a recently-single roastie said her BF was perfect and them when anons pointed out it was her fault she said he was abusive? and when they quoted her she said that's not want she meant and robots where virgins losers who know nothing
all woman are and say the same thing
>>
>>28511004
>Yeah it's strange, and you're a worthless fuck. You're always going to be alone because you're too shit for anyone else and yet you hold others to an impossible standard. "Poor lonely me. I can date a cute girl who just turned 18 but she's not a virgin so I hate her! Why is life so hard?" Just die already.

tok pek hit a nerve
>>
>>28512140
>why virgin woman are better than used trash

>>28512144
>OP is shit. Why are you whiteknighting for him? You must be gay, right?

KEK
>>
>>28511599
Why is waiting for marriage a red flag? Anecdotal, but a girl I'm interested in is a awkward Christian girl who takes religion seriously.
>>
>>28512365
>Christian girl who takes religion seriously.
>religious girl
>girl

>implying woman are'nt all the same

i think you should go for it, norman.
>>
>>28512188
She married a robot, you idiot. Maybe a latent one, but all the behavior he described, the anger, abuse, etc, are robot behavior.
>>
File: tomokoseething.png (228 KB, 634x353) Image search: [Google]
tomokoseething.png
228 KB, 634x353
>>28509387
I don't know how your relationship with her is but that sounds trashy as fuck.

Fuck all these normies ganging up on you. It's not abnormal to not want a girl who's going to talk about how well or how poorly her exes fucked her.

>"hahhh, yeah my last bf was such a good fuck. he used to tie me up and call me a little slut"

who wants to hear that shit? that's disgusting.

>>28510558
>one of the most fundamental human experiences
you won't hear me telling everyone about how nasty my beer shits were this morning
>>
>>28512365
Have fun having lousy sex once a month, lights off, for the purpose of procreation only after years of being blueballed. Might as well cut off your cock already.
>>
>>28512427
>muh reddit post disproves everything

You're nothing but a massive faggot. I'm no white knight. I love the chart where it shows how promiscuous women are more likely to bring STD's into the marriage, more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and more likely to be unhappy. But the evidence isn't saying 100% are cheating whores. Until you can show me valid research proving all women are shit, you can fuck off faggot.
>>
>>28512470
>because I said this it will happen

You're a bigger faggot than the other guy.
>>
>>28510567
Why are you on 4chan? How did people like you get here? Jfc, this board is long gone.
>>
>>28512456
she or he?

>the anger, abuse,
>robot
>not chad
>robot being man enough to abuse someone

>robot
>getting married

Obviously your fault, but hell, what did you expected from chad? that he stopped being chad after marriage?
>>
>>28512555
Robots are angry jerks and bullies, entitled selfish manchildren. Sounds like what she married.
>>
File: white knight.png (109 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
white knight.png
109 KB, 850x900
>>28512509
>I'm no white knight.

kek
them you are a disgusting roastie who also cheated.
And get a better vocabulary, "faggot" is so overused~
>>
>>28512538
You expect a prudish girl who had been taught sex is evil all her life to magically turn into your slut after marriage? Dream on.
>>
>>28512427
should have persisted and had sex with her ages ago. That guy fucked up big time.
He didnt deserve what happened but if you cant even coerce your own girlfriend into having sex with you when she is a virgin you are creating a massive time-bomb.
>>
>talk to a girl
>she is boring as fuck and has 0 interesting hobbies
>"I like hanging out with friends!"

Repeat infinite. Hanging with friends isn't a hobby you vapid cunts.
>>
File: 1444359443954.jpg (50 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
1444359443954.jpg
50 KB, 1024x571
>>28512545
i feel like we're getting the worst of every website.
>>
>>28512463
Get away normies!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28512573
>Robots are jerks and bullies

no, else they would get girls

> Sounds like what she married.
>>he was really nice and feminist-y

he was a abusive chad, but in her roastie eyes he was nice
not robots or betas can be abusive irl

>robot
>getting married

baka roastie
>>
>>28512584
>You expect a prudish girl who had been taught sex is evil all her life to magically turn into your slut after marriage?

not him but no, she won't turn into one, all woman are sluts since birth
>>
>>28512600
>expecting a girl to bring anything into a relationship other than her lurkwarm holes

A man has to do everything in a relationship.
>>
>>28512580
Good job man. You don't have any evidence proving all women are shit so you call me a white knight. Great argument.

>>28512584
Christianity doesn't teach sex is evil. They believe it's immoral outside of marriage. I'm not claiming a virgin Christian girl will turn into your personal cock slut as soon as you get to your honeymoon destination. But you're also making claims about people's sexual preferences that you don't even know. So your statement is invalid.
>>
File: talking with normies.jpg (176 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
talking with normies.jpg
176 KB, 484x983
>>28512463
>Fuck all these normies ganging up on you. It's not abnormal to not want a girl who's going to talk about how well or how poorly her exes fucked her.
>>"hahhh, yeah my last bf was such a good fuck. he used to tie me up and call me a little slut"
>who wants to hear that shit? that's disgusting.

>>one of the most fundamental human experiences
>you won't hear me telling everyone about how nasty my beer shits were this morning

my robotic nigga, normies BTFO
>>
File: haha oh wow.jpg (40 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
haha oh wow.jpg
40 KB, 562x437
>>28511004
>impossible standard
Not letting some random guy literally fuck you by 18

People like you make me want a new genocide
>>
>>28512627
The reason robots don't get girls is because they are jerks and bullies. You really aren't that bright if you believe that would get you girls. Being a jerk is not an attractive trait.
>>
>>28512668
I think it's more about proper manners. Where I'm from it's rude to discuss your previous sexual partners in public. Most people believe it's more of a personal conversation between you and your current sexual partner.
>>
>>28512702
>The reason robots don't get girls is because they are jerks and bullies.
i just fucking proved
>You really aren't that bright if you believe that would get you girls.
that you are wrong
> Being a jerk is not an attractive trait.
holy shit
i can't even
shit mate
to think that this is probably not trolling
i proved you wrong over and over and you still insists, fucking subhumans incapable of logic i won't lose my time with you anymore
>>
>>28512702
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3461843/Why-women-look-bad-boys-Brooding-looks-reveal-dark-triad-personality-traits-make-men-strong-fathers.html

Women are attracted to good looking bad boys. Everyone has their own personal opinion on attractiveness though. But generally women agree that the tall, dark, brooding, etc. is the most attractive.
>>
>>28512689
>random guy

He was her boyfriend, how fucking dense are you?
>>
>>28512768
one of many

no hymen no diamond, roastie
trash will be used and abused as fuck toys as they want to be, but they will Nvere marry chad, only betas will accept them

>>28512750
you just know they where scolding him for valuing virginity and fidelity while defeding the whore
[spoilers] if you don't believe them check it
>>
>>28509387
ITT: people falling for the "If a woman has sex once she is ruined forever" meme argue with people falling for the "idiot NEET rejects qt for absurdly petty reasons" meme. Nice roleplay everyone.
>>
>>28512789
>"If a woman has sex once she is ruined forever" meme
>meme

wew lady
>>28512140
>>
>>28510558
For females its basic maybe. Males face a diffrent reality, if youre not chad you dont get to fuck. All male virgins have is hope for affection, this is where the fantasy comes from. They have passed through life without sex and thats normal to them and not hard to do, ofcourse they want the same in their partner.
its our normal.
>>
>>28512789
Sexual partner count isn't a petty part of choosing a woman. Research proves that women who are promiscuous are more likely to bring STD's in the marriage, more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and more likely to be unhappy IN the marriage. Men are the same. They aren't any different. Same applies to men. I will agree that just because a woman has had sex doesn't mean she's ruined but it makes me significantly less attracted to her if she isn't a virgin. If she has a high sexual partner count she pretty much is trash though.
>>
>>28510558
It's pretty trashy to talk about your past sexual experiences with a potential love interest with whom you're not even close. Now if you're just after a quick fuck, then fine, but be under no illusions that such women would make awful long-term partners and even worse mothers.
>>
>>28512871
Are you saying that these types of women who openly talk about detailed sexual history with anyone would make good mothers and long term partners?
>>
>>28512851
You're going to die without having kissed a girl, so why do you even care?
>>
>>28512750
>proof
Yeah, except you don't give any proof. The only "proof" you have is raging virgin sperglord bile. Seriously, if you were less of a jerk, you might have even got a gf. But you're an Elliot level loser with the mental illness and anger to match, so everyone stays away.
>>
>>28512949
That's not an argument. Attacking my sexual history doesn't disprove or prove anything. You have no argument, you can fuck off.
>>
>>28510665
she'd just laugh at him and go on the cock carousel instead
>>
>>28509387
Shes actually giving you a hint. Talking trash about other guys in front of you is a good sign, talking good about them is a bad sign. Fucking hell you're autistic.
>>
>>28511028
roasties are just plain stupid... no guy cares about other guys, orbiters only pretend to care just in case
>>
>>28509387
You don't want a virgin anyways. They suck in the sack and you have to teach them everything and if they get a shitty complex about if they're bad or not you'll have an even harder time fucking her.
>>
>>28513041
i'm afraid to say you've been baited, my dude
>>
>>28513129
I want a virgin. I like the idea of learning about sex together. It seems pretty intimate to me.
>>
You all blow my fucking mind. If you want a virgin or to wait for marriage that's cool, I am too. But do you seriously have to start a stupid argument about 99.999999 percent of women being evil whores. Plenty of women AND men are slutty. I don't like it either but pretending that there aren't any decent girls left is just an excuse for you guys being too scared to talk to girls. Of you want something go find it. I'm so sick of your bs statistics or stories from reddit. Results vary by location and you can find at least a few decent girls almost anywhere.
>>
>>28510694
having sex with a non-virgin girl is like finding a guy and rubbing your dicks together until you both cum on each other's dick... ewwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>28510558
>talking about sex, one of the most *intimate human experiences
>to a perfect stranger
Confirmed for trash.
>>
>>28511035
>implying being possessive is a bad thing
kill yourself roastie
>>
>>28512982
top wew lad
>>
>>28513174
Remember, boys, AWALT.
>>
>>28511054
> 14
> virgin
top kek, even 9 year olds aren't virgin anymore
>>
>>28513203
soubds hot desu

bdjxksbnfl
>>
>>28513174
If I'm going to judge women for being promiscuous I'm going to judge men too. The Reddit stories are anecdotal and not considered to be fact. Statistics do matter, it's evidence supported by research. But there's no proven evidence that states all women are promiscuous nor have all of them committed infidelity. So I will say that all women are not shit. It doesn't mean I'm open to dating all of them and it doesn't mean I have to kiss their ass.
>>
>>28511116
> decent girls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> venting to women
that's how they go radio silent
> wait until marriage
have fun marrying an used up slut and getting divorce raped in 5 years
>>
>>28511166
>You realize meeting virgins at 18-22 isn't that hard.
true, if they're male... female virgins over 9 don't exist. no exceptions. AWALT
>>
>>28511277
or maybe he's just disgusted by this cock carousel rider... you know, girls with hundreds of lays...
>>
>>28513203
You're just waiting to come out of the closet.
>>
>>28513300
>no studies proving all women (100%) are promiscuous, have committed infidelity, or are mean natured
HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>100% of women can't listen (citation needed)

>no such thing as a virgin and all (100%) marriages end in divorce (citation needed )
>>
>>28513299
Exactly my point. Don't like sluts? Just ignore them. It's so simple.
>>
File: melilla.jpg (122 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
melilla.jpg
122 KB, 675x450
>>28513129
>muh dik
>>28513169
I'm with you bruv
>>
>>28512427
that post is pushing me back into the red pill rage...
>>
>>28513446
Because there's a sizable minority of women who are sluts and they carry extra red flags I would say it's safe to be incredibly weary.

>>28513470
Every time I think of exploring my wife's body with her and vice versa it makes me get tingly and not just even in
>muh dick
>>
>>28509387
>talking about having sex with another man
>on first date
its not that she's ruined. it's that she felt the need to discuss other dicks that have cum in her butt when she hardly knows you.
>>
>>28512644
AWALT, again, again and again.
>>
>>28511028
kinda this
>i cant wait to fuck you anon
>I want to try all the dicks
was the subtext of the conversation
she was hot for it. these types of girls...you can just take them to a park, plow in dry and hard, fuck them in public while choking them until they pass out. and they'll love it.

you should have picked up on this and just realized that she was only after one thing, muh dick, not you anon. sorry it worked out like this but most women only want this. dont try to imagine a slut is some pure fairy who chose you over every other dick. you were only ever a single dick in a sea of dicks she randomly picked.
>>
>>28513174
>99.999999 percent of women being evil whores

we never said that, ALL of them are, get it right lebbitor
it's theyr very instinct to be evil whores, and that has beensscientificly proved them and again
no matter how much you ignore the facts they are still there
>>
>>28512805
you just roasted the roastie, good job fellow roBROt :)
>>
>>28513398
>>no studies proving all women (100%) are promiscuous, have committed infidelity, or are mean natured
>>HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
>>100% of women can't listen

>needing proof for something it's so obvious and evident (when you're not a ignorant fuck(read:normie))
>ignoring facts this hard

it has all already been posted in this very thread
>>
>>28513041
> being this delusional
if a female wants to fuck you she won't talk about other guys... congrats on being an emotional tampon
>>
>>28513826
>one article states that women are attracted to attractive people on their menstrual cycle

How many women act on this? I want infidelity rates.
>>
>>28513446
so it's celibacy then.
>>
>>28513869
You've provided no evidence. Just saying "you can tell" is anecdotal unless you have facts to back it up. When you make a claim, prepare to prove it with actual evidence.
>>
>>28513723
They are, roastie whore, all woman are born sluts, it's their fucking instinct, it's what they evolved to do.

>inb4people change XD
they don't, this goes for both sexes
>>
>>28513398
it's called female nature, anon. maybe one day you'll understand.
>>
File: all woman are feminists.jpg (246 KB, 886x853) Image search: [Google]
all woman are feminists.jpg
246 KB, 886x853
>>28513853
>being this mad

>>28513883
>>28513907
>being this much in denial

if you guys :^) keep like that i may as well post SAG
>>
>>28510558
just because people take your bait doesn't mean your bait is good
>>
>>28513907
asking for evidence in trivial things is a sign of mental retardation...
>>
>>28513924
Show me some studies of female nature. Surveys, interviews, studies, ANYTHING. You're still making claims without proof. I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with you, I'm incredibly weary around women because of the sizable minority of them that are trouble. But you need to learn how to argue and not just make vague claims.
>>
>>28513955
start watching videos of TL;DR, those are full of that
>>
>>28513353
> being disgusted by all forms of physical contact with males
> crave and love the female touch and throatfucking girls
I sure must be gay!
>>
>>28513942
What am I denying? I asked for vital information that is needed to prove your claim.

>>28513951
That's not an argument. Asking for information to prove a claim isn't retarded.

>>28513964
I'm not denying that women can be shit. I've consistently said that I'm weary of them in this thread. All I ask is that these Anons provide evidence that all women are shit. They still haven't
O
>>
>>28514028
>What am I denying? I asked for information that is posted in every single woman hate thread

>that's no an argument, asking information to prove something obvious isn't retarded

>I'm saying woman aren't all the same #notallwoman I've consistently said that I'm not defending woman even tho i am! All I ask is that these Anons provide evidence of something obvious. They have many times in this very same thread as well others
>>
>>28514092
>one article
Anecdotal. Provide me with a survey about female dating habits. Learn how to argue on things other than emotion, reddit posts, and opinionated articles. Jesus man. Again, let me ask you, provide me with proven information that shows that all women are bad like you claimed. The burden of proof is on you. Please don't show me a 4chan screenshot with a guy talking about the nature of women without data and research.

>>
>That's not an argument. Asking for information to prove a claim isn't retarded.
asking if 2+2=4 is.
>I'm not denying that women can be shit. I've consistently said that I'm weary of them in this thread. All I ask is that these Anons provide evidence that all women are shit. They still haven't
get your ass out of your basement and start looking around in the real world, there's your fucking evidence
>>
>>28514092
English-speaking anons might find it curious that this article was translated to russian and successfully delivers butthurt to staceys who are too dumb even to learn basic english.
Inb4 i fucked up english myself somewhere
>>
>>28514177
>le basement white knight
Personal experience in the real world is anecdotal. My mom lost my virginity to my dad. She's only slept with him. Ive not brought that up when people have said all women are whores. I've avoided bringing that up because it doesn't = fact. It's anecdotal. She could be an outlier.
>>
>>28514279
>My mom lost my virginity to my dad
This explains a lot. I doubt many robots have gone through traumatising experience like that.
>>
>>28514356
Not an argument. That doesn't explain anything. Provide proof m8. That's all I'm asking. You made a claim and it seems like you refuse to back down but you can't prove it. You come back with ad hominems (basement dweller, that's what was wrong with him lel) and anecdotal evidence (reddit posts, a few opinionated articles, etc.). You're using fallacies out the ass. If you can provide evidence, research, and data I will admit you're right.
>>
>>28511433
This really.
Simple answer for everyone
>>
>>28514165
i has been pointed out multiple times that there are several proofs in here,
and what do you do? do you re read the thread?
no, you say

>>one article
>Anecdotal.

it is not by the way, not that it matters, even a woman would had fucked off, you are a troll and you rused us all, congrats, you should try /tg/.
>>
ITT guys who are too beta to talk to girls rationalize it by claiming no females are virgins.
>>
>>28514429
I (>>28514356) have not made any claims and i am not the person you are so furiously arguing with, i was just making fun of your little typo, nothing more. But now i claim you are a retard which is proven by your inability to read, whether it's caused by your state of adamant white fury or some deep down childhood problems is unclear to me.
>>
>>28514484
I'm not a troll. Some of the only evidence I have seen is the fact that women are attracted to attractive people on their menstrual cycle and the fact that promiscuous women are more likely to cheat in a marriage, be unhappy in marriage, bring STD's, and more likely to divorce.

I don't deny any of those. I apply the promiscuous factor into my dating life. I won't date a woman who've had sex with lots of men. I'm weary of women as I said multiple times. You're little reddit posts aren't facts.

You still haven't proven your claims. You stated all women are bad. You have failed to show 100% infidelity rates, promiscuity rates, etc.

>>28514520
Not an argument. I'm making typos on my phone. It's real easy. I just want these Anons to provide evidence. If they can't prove their claims, they shouldn't make them. That's my pet peeve. Feminists do this all of the time. They just make baseless claims without proof. It's annoying.
>>
what's with all these fucking normie slut-defener's??? why do beta-uprising attract femcunts and normalfags from reddit and facefuck????
>>
>>28514811
fuckin tripfag tryhard
>>
>>28514811
>le normies
>le redditors
>le cucks

It's about people not being ably to argue with anything but emotion. Multiple Anons made outrageous claims and they can't prove them. They're spouting anecdotal evidence and ad hominems instead of providing me with research.
>>
>>28511035
So and the rest of us have agreed that that you other free love men Kama have absolutely no standards to adhere to.
From the so-called autistics as well as these so-called pickup artists both of you went to know where to find absolutely pure woman.
I do.
For the latter the pickup artist you absolutely do not deserve your woman and you have absolutely nothing to offer them.
Western Woman are s**** that's true especially in this culture.
One thing you do need to know is that if she has a slight who has had plenty of previous partner you need to treat her like one.
She doesn't deserve the high respect of a " lady".
It could be worse, she could have had a baby then her pussy would be really loose.
Now that you know that is she is a complete w**** you should f*** her and then leave her.
>>
>>28514885
the bible says sluts who have premarital sex should be stoned to death, that's the only reseatch that's needed
>>
>>28510665
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>28509387
Because you're a retard that's keeping himself a virgin because he can't bear the thought of fucking a girl that's not a virgin, which, btw, is pretty much all of them at your age you fucking dipshit,
>>
smicklesmackledeckleweckle
>>
File: youre_just_another_guy.jpg (73 KB, 687x407) Image search: [Google]
youre_just_another_guy.jpg
73 KB, 687x407
>>28513733
>you were only ever a single dick in a sea of dicks she randomly picked.
This is also why women get over breakups so much faster than men.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.