[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk past a group of girls >hear one say i look like an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: feels.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>walk past a group of girls
>hear one say i look like an alien as im walking away

Why are girls so mean? Every time shit like this happens to me its always a girl that says something. Does it make them feel better about themselves?
>>
Girls are wose than chad ever was
>>
>>28509320
because they are spoiled from having tits
they dont know the dick having struggle
ill give them adick
bitches love dick
but they are so scared of it
scared of dick love dick lovin balls
>>
>>28509320
This girl who I was nothing but nice to (didn't give a fuck about her, gay/closeted af) also used to call me alien all of the time, and laugh at me. It was kind of damaging to my self-esteem.

Oh well, we used her for her house and her weed. Had a douchebag of a boyfriend and was pretty much psychotic by the end of it.

Guys can be dicks too though.
>>
>>28509320
Are you sure you didn't imagine it?
>>
>>28509320
Is this burgerland thing? I've never heard about myself or other person such things like public gossiping.
>>
File: 1418923928037.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1418923928037.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>see group of girls approaching me
>look straight forward
>pull the belly
>manage to see that 1 of them looked at me a little
why arent you doing this guys? you feel good for the rest of the day
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.