[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no self harming gf to recover from depression with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bestemma.jpg (250 KB, 1390x919) Image search: [Google]
bestemma.jpg
250 KB, 1390x919
>tfw no self harming gf to recover from depression with
>>
>>28509197
What movie is that from?

this is now original
>>
>>28509197
It's Kind of a Funny Story

it's one of those films where autistic main character somehow can talk to girls without spilling their spaghetti, even make them laugh with banter.
>>
its not as good as you'd imagine. if you are both feeling awful you both end up feeling worse. from my experience at least.
>>
>>28509279
This. I dated a girl who was bipolar (I'm just depressed and stressed) and our downswings would often coincide. Came over to her place one day to see her entire legs painted red, must have been something like 50 cuts. She was delirious from the blood loss. Would not recommend.
>>
>>28509197
This movie was fucking retarded.
>>
>>28509328
>She was delirious from the blood loss.

Nah, she was just drugged out of her mind.

>>28509539
Agreed.
>>
>>28509197
>wanting a self harming gf
>ever

anon, i've been there and they are the WORST kind of girls you can get with. You will feel like complete shit around them and when they hurt themselves you will feel its your fault. It's not worth the trouble, trust me. I've been there and i look back and think what a moron i was for not bailing instead i stayed. The amount of bullshit i went through for her cause of her problems, yeah they were legit issues but seriously, people with mental issues need to get themselves sorted first before looking for a relationship.
>>
>>28509197

I didn't have depression, and a depression gf was nothing but a hassle.

Have you ever dealt with a depression person when not personally in a depressive downswing? You guys are insufferable.
>>
>>28509578
The more you normalfags tell me to stay away from them and "brah don't stick ur dick in crazy brah xDD", the more I want a self-harming, mentally ill gf.
>>
What I want is related, but not quite the same. I want a woman who grew up with abuse in her home, and so she thinks it is normal and even endearing when her man abuses her. Why? Because I find that for whatever reason, this is the kind of girl who is into me.
>>
I had a self harming gf she actually convinced me to start self harming as well for a stretch, so if you're going to date one make sure you are mentally stable yourself or they'll drag you into their world
>>
File: emmarobertsscream4.webm (207 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
emmarobertsscream4.webm
207 KB, 720x360
>>28509197
she was pretty funny in Scream 4 but I was still disappointed in the movie
>>
>>28509197
>l hate boys

what!?
>>
File: IMG_2016044x.jpg (365 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016044x.jpg
365 KB, 1500x1500
>>28509197
>m-maybe I could be your self harming gf tonight?
>>
File: 1451577217980.jpg (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1451577217980.jpg
95 KB, 640x1136
a loony bin gf might seem like a good idea at the start...
>>
>>28510572

it's a good idea throughout. just don't fall in love with her
>>
>>28510572
>not just replying with "thank you, I'm too much of a coward to do it myself"
Do you even crazy bf?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.