[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /receding hairline/ here? I'm only 20 and I have this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: balding-man.jpg (25 KB, 673x450) Image search: [Google]
balding-man.jpg
25 KB, 673x450
Who /receding hairline/ here? I'm only 20 and I have this shit happen to me when my older brother who is 26 has a full head of thick hair. How the fuck is this even fair?
>>
Fucking shave it m8
>>
>fair

lmao
>>
>>28509140
This.
I'm 20 too ;_;
>>
>>28509123
I used to be in the same boat.
>around 19-21
>was in uni
>hairline was receding and I hated it
>at 22 I just became a NEET and stopped giving a fuck about women or my hair
>2 years later, hairline hasn't moved a bit since that day

I know "stop being stressed" is shitty advice, but it's all I can tell you.
>>
22 and it started receding a little bit, it only shows if i do my side part in a hurry

dunno if it will continue, i just figure my hairline is maturing so i'm not worrying (yet)
>>
>>28509281
nah man that sounds like a mature hairline, when the hairline goes back a bit and stays like that. To know if you're balding you've gotta see how much of your hair falls out when you put your hand through it, if it's only one hair then you're fine if it's 3 every time then you're probably balding.
>>
>>28509123
>How the fuck is this even fair?

What is your diet like? For about two and a half years I ate fast food every day and my hair started shedding like crazy. When I stopped and improved my diet, it slowed down drastically (went from losing 30-50 hairs out of the shower, to 10-20, to 0-10, 10 being the absolute worst).
>>
File: WIN_20160505_11_13_11_Pro.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160505_11_13_11_Pro.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
finasteride works desu and is very safe. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51631168_Finasteride_1_mg_daily_administration_on_male_androgenetic_alopecia_in_different_age_groups_10-year_follow-up

dont listen to the dick meme

i have been on it for nearly 3 years, and although my hair is far from perfect i started going aggressively bald at the age of 22, and without it i'd surely be nearly bald by now. i dont think my hair will hold out forever even on fin but i have a lot to thank for the drug anyway
>>
File: WIN_20160506_06_47_06_Pro.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160506_06_47_06_Pro.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>28510405
towel dried pic

i honestly don't know why more guys don't take fin
>>
>>28510405
>>28510481
lmao
what happened to bogota
>>
>>28510502
??

nothing as far i'm aware, it's still there and is a great city
>>
>>28510522
you said you were going out to teach english
>>
>>28510642
i did, was in colombia for a few months, had a GOAT time, had to come home ;(
>>
>>28509123
All the other males in my family have thick hair, aside my great grandfather on my mothers side who had thinning blonde hair in his late teens. I managed to get this thinning blonde hair and are developing a front bald patch at age 27. I also inherited pretty much every other rare mental and physical shitty genes from those generations above my siblings/cousins/parents and for some reason as the first born kind of ended up as the dumping grounds for everything shit, leaving all the "good stuff" for my younger brother who is taller, no mental illnesses, naturally athletic and always was as a kid, despite rarely being physically active whereas I played sports constantly, and is now earning over 100K a year while I'm living in what is technically classed as poverty.

Genetics can be a bitch but to be honest but thankfully for others in my local genetic lineage, I won't be passing on these cruel handicaps to any other poor bastard. I'd feel like an absolute cunt if I managed to so much as pass on one tenth of the shit I inherited. Would love to adapt and lovely raise a cute little girl, though. There are many non-genetic "things" I'd love to share with someone I love and care for. Problem is one of those genetic funbags I seem to have dipped into precludes an attraction or desire to be with adult women, so I sure as fuck wouldn't want to deal with the "mother" of the family. The downside there is that despite all a man can do, if been exposed to enough evidence which is highly suggestive that lacking a maternal figure in the life of a child can spurn negative psychological side effects simply due to how kids have evolved to be with a mother figure. Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't, I guess.

Could be worse, could be a nigger.

>How the fuck is this even fair?
Look on the bright side, anon. In twenty years time you'll probably have stopped giving a shit about it.
>>
File: Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg (90 KB, 329x516) Image search: [Google]
Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg
90 KB, 329x516
>>28509123
It's alright fellow botman a lot of people who go bald early can still do great things
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.