[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never spar with a black man >tfw you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1459190334153.jpg (77 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1459190334153.jpg
77 KB, 500x347
>tfw you will never spar with a black man
>tfw you will never engage in hand to hand combat with a negro
>tfw you will never fist fight a colored gentleman
>tfw you will never battle a nigger
>>
>>28509096
Why the fuck would you wish for something like that?
>>
>>28509116
>Why the fuck would you wish for something like that?
because I will win through superior technique and skill
>>
>>28509148
life is not an anime, you would get your shit fucked up
>>
>>28509174
This. Unless you're one tough SOB and you pull out all the stops during the fight, Tyrone will probably kick your ass.
>>
It will never happen because they attack in packs
>>
>>28509218
A lone black kid from the ghetto is probably more than most of you fucks can handle without a weapon. You have no idea how to handle yourselves in a fight with someone who was bred to a life of crime.
>>
>>28509218
>It will never happen because they attack in packs
i can beat them all. I am prepared. I can take them all on at once and I will win
>>
File: 1463028005348.png (69 KB, 153x187) Image search: [Google]
1463028005348.png
69 KB, 153x187
>when you understand this feel but pretend it's silly
>feel weird about yourself
>>
>>28509174
>not being a looney toon and breaking physics to overcome the Giganigga
>>
I have. In my experience, whites fight better. Anecdotal, I know.
>>
>>28509280
You'd better have a fucking gun, dude. All white people in this country should carry them, because blacks are dangerous and they hate whitey.
>>
>>28509245
Wow calm down jamal. You want to look tough on the net, we get it.
>>
File: dUnngGP.gif (28 KB, 206x199) Image search: [Google]
dUnngGP.gif
28 KB, 206x199
>black dude fucks you up
>omg he's so strong he makes me horny
>you fuck black dude up
>omg picking on minorities what a loser
>>
>>28509245

>le "being from the hood makes you a MMA figher" meme

Untrained hood niggers do not become Conor McGregor just because they live in a slum. I don't know why you fat beta pussies think this, I guess you heard it in a rap song or something.
>>
>>28509312
No, you don't get it at all. I got in a fight with that kid. I held back some, fighting defensively because I was caught by surprise, and he busted me up. Not too badly, but if I had to do it again I would meet him head on, with fists flying. I'd never lost a fight before in my life, but he attacked me suddenly, without provocation. They're lunatics, and if you ever tangle with a black person from that walk of life you'd better be fucking ready.
>>
>>28509294
>>28509305
I am not white, I am Asian. I will win against whites next, I am very powerful!

I have superior technique and fighting ability. They will see me and think I am weak and underestimate me. That will be the last mistake they ever make.
>>
>>28509440
Nobody underestimates Asians dipshit. You all know karate.
>>
>>28509423

Wow cowering like a pussy and being indecisive will get you fucked up when you're fighting a determined and aggressive attacker

Any more insights you'd like to give Sun Tzu?
>>
>>28509423
Get over it. Stop living in fear.
>>
Niggers never fight one on one lol.
>>
It wasn't him I was afraid of, but I should have been more concerned for my immediate safety. It's not a mistake I would repeat. I'm just saying don't think because you've thumped the skulls of a few hicks or talked some trash on the Internet that you're ready for a fight of this sort.
>>
I want to assault an quadroon
>>
Senior at a 91% ghetto black high school. Niggers live and breathe fights. All they do all day is slapbox for practice and talk about fighting.
>>
I'll beat them all with my jewjitsu
>>
File: 200w.gif (429 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
429 KB, 200x200
Street fight tutorial:
1) hit first
2) don't stop hitting
4) profit
>>
I'll take you to Compton.
>>
>>28509889
That's pretty much it. It's not like some fight on the playground or drunken bar brawl with your friends. You must use every resource at your disposal to win. You'll know when you're in your first street fight, and you must remember that survival comes first.
>>
>>28509096
but i have been in a fist fight with a nigger
>>
Just join a boxing gym, you can spar with all kinds of fighters.

What a stupid thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.