[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it ok for men to be topless but not women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3
File: RA01-4609.jpg (16 KB, 345x480) Image search: [Google]
RA01-4609.jpg
16 KB, 345x480
Why is it ok for men to be topless but not women?
>>
Because women look revolting naked, tbqh.
>>
>>28509033
Mens nipples don't serve any function to do with child bearing. Anything to do with child bearing is essentially sexual. Then because it's sexual same reason genitalia can't be exposed.
>>
Because the tit is a sexual organ as it assists in sexual reproduction
>>
>>28509033
the male body is more appealing

think of what your average male looks like and what your average female looks like. Do you really want that walking around?
>>
actually if you look at nigger tribes in africa its acceptable there for women to walk around topless
>>
Social construction.
>>
>>28509033
Because women don't like it when we stare at their boobies.
>>
>>28509102
>comparing us to niggers
>>
>>28509033
>men are reckless and conniving rape monsters with no self control
>we need to teach men not to rape
>despite this, i want to walk around topless
feminist logic
>>
Why are topless men on the cover of every magazine yet nude women is "demoralising womyns"
>>
>>28509078
>>28509075

Why have assholes always been considered inappropriate to show then? I'm talking in times and places where sodomy was not accepted.

Child rearing and reproduction should be decoupled. Humanity has reared children that weren't their own since the dawn of humanity and these days sex doesn't even have to be involved.
>>
I feel little arousal when I see nude breasts, in a non-sexual context. anyone else?
>>
>>28509108
This is the the most acceptable answer here
>>
>>28509033
because mens chest isn't considered as "private parts".

you know what? fuck everything.
why is it illegal to walk around naked?
why do both men and women need to cover their genitalia at all?
>>
>>28509033

it's a genetic survival thing. women who go out into a group of men while naked usually is not a good thing.

it's not a political issue, i don't see why people make it out to be. it's not because they're oppressed or anything, and it definitely is not a social construct
>>
>>28509163
yeah. art, breastfeeders. that kind of thing.
>>
>>28509176

It's not just legislative, the law doesn't force society to not walk around naked, humans would naturally cover themselves without anybody telling them to
>>
The male body is a pure form of beauty
>>
>>28509178
>women who go out into a group of men while naked usually is not a good thing.
>this is somehow not a social construct
Hmmm... I think you need to take another look at what a society is.
>>
because women aren't compelled to rape topless men.
Do you think our ancient civilizations developed modest clothing just for laughs?
Or do you think maybe it served a utilitarian purpose?
Dress like a slut get treated like a slut. Don't want to get treated like a slut don't dress like a slut.
But they want it both ways and I will not give it to them.
>>
>>28509199

As in, men would sexually assault them, so it's in their best interests to keep clothed
>>
>>28509033
who cares? i'm so over this shit.
go ahead and walk around without a bra all day
enjoy your tits becoming saggy
then you'll complain about unrealistic beauty standards LOL!
>>
>>28509211
ayy you're acting like most people wouldn't be able to control themselves. MUST RAPE. Not livin in rapeland man.
>>
>>28509222
Have you ever been fucking anywhere ever?
Hooters? A strip club? A rave? A dance club? A dance of any kind? A concert? A riot?

Women dressed like whores get groped non fucking stop. The only thing stopping guys is legal accountability and fear of the consequences. In such places there is none.
>>
>>28509222
>ayy you're acting like most people wouldn't be able to control themselves.

You're acting as if humans aren't animals and scumbags. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>28509198
Faggotry detected
>>
>>28509033
why is it not ok for me to walk around with my dick out
>>
>>28509256

Now I remember why I love clubs
>>
>>28509257
just cause I don't think most people are rapists, doesn't mean I think they're mostly good. it's more complicated than that.
>>
Breasts are sexually attractive.
This is because they are indicative of a woman's ability to raise a child.

Don't argue, it's nature and is hardcoded into every male.
>>
>>28509033
>>28509160
Because they're sexual. How about this, once it's legal to touch a woman's breast and isn't sexual assault you can bitch and whine about how women can't be topless all you want.
>>
>>28509286

It doesn't even have to be rape - simple stares, whistles, gropes, and sexual advances are much more likely to occur to a girl walking around naked, this is just a simple fact, I can't see why you deny this.
>>
>>28509301
>I can't see why you deny this

I'm not. I thought we were talking about rape. Fuckin obviously that shit happens. One of the words thrown around was sexual assault. I didn't realize this was being filed under it.
>>
>>28509389
rape is hard to get away with. You have to have an isolated location where you can be alone with a woman, a means of getting her there, and a means of preventing her getting you thrown in prison. Which is why murder so often accompanies it.
Sexual assault is as easy as grabbing a handful of tits as she walks by in a crowd.
That is the only difference and you're kidding yourself if you think guys make a moral distinction. The only thing stopping it is the difficulty and potential consequences. A guy who grabs a handful of tits would just as soon club her on the head and drag her behind a bush if not for the life ruining consequences.
Love, society.
>>
>>28509463
James Deen managed it without any of this
>>
>>28509048
>Because women look revolting naked, tbqh.
This.
>>28509033
Because guys are clearly hotter.
>>
>>28509033
I love topless women!

Send them my way if you know what I mean *wink wink*
>>
>>28509033
Breasts are sexual erogenous zones with nipples that become erect with arousal. The tits on a man serve absolutely no function.

>>28509160
>Why have assholes always been considered inappropriate to show then?
Because unless they are waxed and bleached, they look like hairy brown patches and represent a hygiene issue as, well, shit comes out of them and we sit on our arses so if it's bare- do the math.

Want to sit on a fabric seat that has had a fat guy/girl getting arse sweat and tiny bits of fecal matter over it?
>>
>>28509267
You'd be fine anon, people probably wouldn't notice.
>>
>>28509463
>grabbing tits is sexual assault
Oh lighten the fuck up mate.
>>
>>28509463
>A guy who grabs a handful of tits would just as soon club her on the head and drag her behind a bush if not for the life ruining consequences.

holy b8
>>
it's socially unacceptable to show sexual organs in public because thats just how society evolved

go to a nudist group, they are fine with it, and why shouldn't they be

we are just animals after all we dont need to wear clothes except to protect us from the elements
>>
>>28509972
I've read that men's nipples can be conditioned to be sensitive and erogenous after being played with regularly.
>>
>>28510035
>I've read

I am walking proof, m8
>>
>>Breasts are sexual erogenous zones with nipples that become erect with arousal. The tits on a man serve absolutely no function.

Male nipples become erect with arousal. If yours don't, there is something wrong with you.

>>28509972

I'm merely talking about flashing your asshole, mooning, which has always been considered vulgar.

It's crazy to see all of these people mentioning that breasts facilitate reproduction when they literally only come into play after the reproduction has happened.
>>
>>28510046
How did that happen? Details.
>>
>>28510065

since i have spent my entire life being really unsuccessful with women, i just have to get kinky with myself. i can't get kinky with women, right? so i actually created my nipple sensitivity really young, like freshman year of hs or so. i just used to look at this one hot girl's fb pics and pretend she was forcing me to put clothespins on my nipples and jerk off.
>>
Breasts need support.
>>
>>28510104
How much time did you spend doing that before you noticed the effect?
>>
>>28510141

the first time, it hurt a lot so i didn't do it for a while. then some night a while later, i got really kinky horny and gave it another shot. i've never stopped since, i pinch my nips everytime i fap
>>
>>28510104
I'm gonna second tis guy.

I do t know how it exactly happened but I got a new gf who loved licking and playing with my nips. It just kinda trained me when whenever she was gonna do it meant that we are gonna fuck so it always got me really horny

I am at the point now when she rides me she can control when I cum by playing with them which is great cos she chka relatively fast so we often end up cumming together
>>
>>28509301
>"simple stares" are equal to rape

Try less.
>>
>>28509095
>>28509048
well i don't think they'd be naked. i imagine chicks would still wear bras. in the southern heat whilst working in the back yard it would be great to be able to wear just a bra without being lynched
>>
Ever been to a nudist resort? Nobody gives a shit.

Social construction.
>>
>>28509133
why seeing boobs make you wanna rape people anon

>>28509209
you get it both ways though. women are nice enough not to rape you, why not try...not raping women?

i'm worried about you guys.
>>
>>28510201

b8? roastie? both?
>>
I don't think it should be allowed for anyone to be topless in public. It's more than I want to see typically.
>>
>>28510215
just curious as to why you're ruining everything for everyone because you cannot control your urges.

some of us would like to see topless women, they'll never be comfortable if you fags keep raping them all the time.
>>
>>28510048
>If yours don't, there is something wrong with you.

Oh shit. Mine are just flat all the time. Might as well be drawn on.
>>
>>28510249
And some of us would like to see them covered from head to toe. We can't all get what we want.
>>
>>28510249

because i don't pretend to be something i'm not.
>>
>>28509256
wait.

Are you saying I'm allowed to go to clubs or concerts and just start touching boobies?
>>
>>28510386

sorta. what you definitely can do is just go start holding girls' hands. 9/10 times they will just start dancing with you at which point you commence the groping and 1/10 they pull their hand away. you can't lose.
>>
File: look at that.jpg (409 KB, 968x862) Image search: [Google]
look at that.jpg
409 KB, 968x862
>>28510434
yeah nah.

I'm not chad looking enough for that, I'd mostly likely get refused entry to begin with, and if i somehow made it in and attempted that; they'd scream rape and i would end up a registered sex offender.
>>
>>28510491

the only way i can imagine you being that horrific is if you're super fat. in which case that's the easiest fix in the world
>>
>>28510503
How do you fix the loose skin he'll be left with?
>>
>>28510503
I'm skellymode.
havent shaved, had a haircut or brushed my teeth in years, i look like a homeless manlet pirate
>>
>>28510549
hmm... honestly i have the same problem and i am 5'7". i'm the guy who recommended the hand holding thing. here's the trick. i only do it to girls who have already interacted in me in some way, either by smiling at me or actually saying something to me
>>
it's typically rare for men to be topless in public anyway. the only places it really occurs is at the swimming pool or beach

and what even would be the "real" benefits of having topless woman in public? feminists see it as a real game changer but i see nothing in it at all. plus is it really woman in general who are complaining about this "oppression" or just a handful of fatty sjw dyke attention seekers?

"free the nipple" nothing but attention seeking like most feminist activities
>>
Every other hominid, every other mammal even, has no fucking tits except during late stage pregnancy and after. For those animals, tits only serve a function for nourishment, and they will remain only as long as they are suckled. (Except some animals that are bred)

Human female have tits from puberty until menopause. That combined with the fact that there's a higher chance for succesful fertilization when fucking in missionary position, leads us to the conclusion that tits also serve a seconndary function - sex object.
>>
>>28509033
Female chest is considered sexual
Male chest isn't

Sort of makes sense if you think about it, but It's still something cultural and manufactured (albeit present in almost all cultures other than the most primal ones)
>>
>>28509033
Why is it okay for women to have wear skirts and dresses, but not men?
>>
It used to be illegal for men to go topless too
>>
>>28510127
No they don't.
Perky tits are genetic.
>>
I don't actually give a fuck, but I don't like women who actually push for it, and the real reason they complain is because they just want attention, so fuck them.
>>
>>28512632
Do you have a source?
>>
>>28511529
The fact that you can actually be arrested as a woman for going topless while men can legally get away with it is definitely absurd.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.