[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I do it, robot bros? How should I kill myself if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1443519935705.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1443519935705.png
346 KB, 439x500
How should I do it, robot bros? How should I kill myself if I have no access to a gun?
>>
Come on, /r9k/ I really want to do it.
>>
See that comfy pic you posted?
Don't die. Live for those moments.
Erect ol bully named Winston got a problem with you ya hear . Take it as it goes son. Hagaha.
>>
Buy heroin and benzos from the darkweb and overdose on both substances. Should be a nice death.
>>
>>28508684
>Don't die. Live for those moments.
The bad always outweighs the good. I don't see the point in living if nothing ever changes. If I'm still the same loser living at home with no money, no job, not achieving my dreams.

No point in living a fully-lived life and dying at 70-80+ if I won't be happy the entire time. I'm already depressed enough as it is. Do I really want 5 more decades of this shit?

>>28508688
Can I buy a gun from the darkweb?
>>
>>28508776
No, that is too risky and most of those gun offers seem to be scams anyway.
>>
>>28508839
Darn. That was one of my plans.
>>
You'll die eventually anyway, might as well be patient.
>>
>>28508776
This, so much.

It's not even that the bad outweighs the good.
There isn't even good.
The best it gets is an absence of anything especially negative.
>>
>>28508989
I'm sorry to hear that.

For me, there's still good, but it feels like nothing really matters in the end when my status always remains the same in the end. All the smiles and happiness are only temporary in the end, and even when I'm feeling okay, there's still this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I will never be happy and that I'm a complete loser. That's why I can never just let loose and have confidence in social situations. I'm still a fuck up who will never have his shit together.
>>
>>28508684
At least those two in the picture have each other to witness that view.
>>
>watching a film
>it's really fucking boring
>it's almost painful to watch
>your friend said he liked it, but he liked it because of that scene where a dog farted and a man got blamed for it
>that doesn't appeal to you at all
>that's not the type of film you enjoy
>you feel like you've been watching it forever
>you check the time
>it's only been 15 minutes
>it's two hours long
>you've seen a brief plot summary, it's not very likely you're going to enjoy any part of it
>even if you get a few laughs, it's not worth sitting through two hours of that garbage

Now imagine the shitty film is about 80 years long.
>>
File: NO HOMU THOUGH.jpg (132 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
NO HOMU THOUGH.jpg
132 KB, 600x825
>>28510025
>mfw my friend almost fell asleep when we watched Madoka: Rebellion together
kill yourself Benjamin, holy shit
>>
>>28510025
spot-on analogy, anon
>>
really though, do you even have the ability to dedicate yourself to something especially something as absolute as taking your own life? anyway if you can't get a gun you'll only end up regretting it in the middle.
>>
>>28508349
Daily reminder that your parents did this to you.
>>
>>28510025
How did you look into the future
>>
>>28510465
I'm just making an educated guess.
After half an hour of slapstick dog fart comedy, I doubt it's going to turn into the action movie I'd like.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.