[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's happening here, anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sihtdaerotgniyrtrofgafaeruoy.jpg (356 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
sihtdaerotgniyrtrofgafaeruoy.jpg
356 KB, 1440x2560
what's happening here, anons?
>>
buncha beta ass loser STEM nerds think that Brittany will take their virginity if they help her with her hw LMFAO
>>
>>28508298
Typical whiteknighting in natural environment.
>>
>>28508323
STEMlords are among some of the most puerile and delusional begins on the planet
i pity them
>>
>>28508298
Typical whiteknighting in natural area
>>
>>28508298
the patriarchy in action
>>
God I hope her Chad boyfriend walks in to pick her up.
>That instinct to back off from the betas
>>
File: 1457064150153.png (2 MB, 1856x1700) Image search: [Google]
1457064150153.png
2 MB, 1856x1700
Being a women is easy mode.
You expected her to actually have to do anything herself?
lol
>>
>>28508365

>failed normie
>gf always complains about how busy her office hours are (Computer Learning TA)
>one of my classes gets cancelled
>drop in on her hours to hang out
>every single guy that comes in has the smile wiped off his face when he notices me sitting beside her
>one of them starts stuttering mid-sentence and backs out of the room immediately

So th is...... is the power..... of ..... Chad......
>>
>>28508333
We'll see who laughing when I'm a PROGRAMMER!!

Waddya mean my job just got outsourced??
>>
>>28508549

We'll see who laughing when STEMfags are UNEMPLOYED!!

Waddya mean Trump just brought billions of jobs home from Paljeet??
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.