[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make 2 Tinder accounts >A Chad account and an account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1462887357529s.jpg (5 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1462887357529s.jpg
5 KB, 120x125
>Make 2 Tinder accounts
>A Chad account and an account with a picture of someone that looks like me, but slightly more attractive
>Chad account already has 4 women who are down to be friends with benefits

I literally made a date with one already, I'm not showing up of course. Also:
>Go full on weeb with some girl, actually convince her to start watch anime.

Power of chad is amazing.
The other account on the other hand:
>Only match with a few bottom barrel girls (obese, single moms, etc.)
>They either don't respond or stop responding after two sentences.

Well there you have it, I wasn't picky with swiping right either. At least it's good to know where I stand, right?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>this much effort to avoid showing your face
Quit being a faggot and make a real profile.

>tfw i'm too scared to even make a fake tinder profile
>>
>>28508472
I don't want to be seen by people I know
>>
>>28508274
>litten

Best starter. Will be mine
>>
post pic of guy that looks like you
>>
>>28508692
I'm pretty sure tinder keeps you from matching with facebook friends. You probably don't even know that many people irl desu senpai
>>
>>28508692
Same.

>>28508742
No. I used it when the whole trend started. I found a couple people I had as friends on Facebook.
>>
>>28508774
>"What is an update, Alex?"
>>
>>28508723
I get that being black doesn't help, even if the cuck meme claims otherwise
>>
>>28508837
Oh shit, I forgot those exist, Pedro.
>>
>>28508843
>this cookie-cutter picture
jfc did you actually use that for a profile? no wonder you're getting no matches
>>
>>28508924
I'm not an expert on these things, what can I do better? The chad one also has cookie cutter pics so I thought that it was okay to use
>>
>>28509026
Only idiots will to repsond to pictures that obviously look like you copied them from some generic website. Steal some selfies of attractive people if you want to catfish.
>>
>>28508274
>Have dated a literal 10/10 before
>Can't get a match
Feels bad man
>>
>>28508742
>having a normiebook account
>>
>>28509079
Okay thanks for the tip. I liked the catfish threads so I wanted try it myself, but I guess I should have thought this through some more. It's kind of funny that alot of the women who liked the chad account are in university though and I actually have more than hundred matches over there.
>>
Daily reminder that matching on Tinder doesn't mean jack shit. All you thirsty turbovirgins think that once she matches with Chad, it means sex. Far from it. No matter what she says and no matter how interested she seems, the chances of her actually meeting up are maybe 1 out of 10. Or lower. Nearly all of them lose interest before meeting.
>>
>>28509283
Well in this case I doubt it since she gave me her address and set a date
>>
I made a real profile a few days ago. I get more male matches than female, but it's nice that guys normally message me first. It's a bit of a boost to my self-esteem.
>>
>>28509339
Still doesn't mean shit. All those girls who you think are fuckbuddies already are talking to 20 other guys at least. That, or they are men trolling you. Go ahead and actually try to meet one and report results.
>>
>>28508692
>knowing people

normie
>>
>>28509283
OP's little "experiment" despite it's obvious flaws still displays difference between the amount of replies chad and robot rather nice robot even can expect to receive.
>>
>>28509552

But I don't consider myself a chad and I get a fuck ton of matches of tinder
>>
>>28509552
>nice robot
Does not exist. Robots are jerks and bullies.
>>
>>28509410
Well i'm not going to try actually meeting up, but you're basically saying that I wouldn't even have a chance as Chad? I think you're overestimating how easy it is, but then again I don't really have experience or anything.
>>
>>28509615
Underestimating*
>>
>>28508274
wow. you figured out people like prettier looking things more. holy shit. man you really figured something out there. i think you've stumbled onto some sort of discovery there. holy shit i think you've just changed the nature of the dating game. jesus christ! what a find!
>>
>>28509574
Good for you then.
>>28509592
I simply meant that >>28508843 picture can be considered good-looking compared to an average robot, not that op or anyone else has a nice personality.
>>
>>28509653
It wasn't about finding out whether women liked chad, it was about finding out how far you can go as Chad and then finding out how far I could go if I actually had tinder.

But I'm too much of a pussy ass bitch to use my own pictures
>>
>>28509615
Anyone has a chance. You just need to know the hit rate is low. Girls will flake out at the last minute most of the time.
>>
Show us the two picture OP
>>
>>28509771
Thread is 30 posts long and it's here.
It's also the only fucking picture except OP
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.